Elite Motorsports News (1 Viewer)

Did I hear someone say something about VIncent and Greg having a "spirited discussion" after Vincent slapped that holeshot on Greg in Charlotte?

I wondered about that myself, but skillman pretty much has the Rookie award wrapped up, even if he didn't win. unless butner reels off a couple of wins before the year is up, its a lock for skillman

Nobile got use of Erica's winning car from last year. i think it is the same car Jeg drove this year. That may be a big part of why they made the change. Jason was asked about Nobile's performance earlier in the year and he said "If he wants this engine he can have it right now" meaning the engine out of his car. Later KB racing tried to help Nobile with their purple car chassis setup. There may be no hard feelings just use of a winning chassis and winning engine. That has to be hard to turn down. It is worthy of note the car did not run as well in St Louis as it did for Jeg earlier in the year. Could that be the people setting up the chassis?

I am not surprised EE left on Vincent. Her driving has been on point lately and it was Vincent's first weekend in that car. It will take him a minute or two to settle in.

I saw on FB that if you totaled all of EE's lights for the 4 rounds, it came out to .036. Which is not a bad light unto itself ... but as the total for four rounds of racing, that is bad assed! That is a very tight starting line package that the guys running Comp/Super Comp/Super Gas dream about. EE is flat getting it done!

I also doubt EE laid down ... The ROTY doesn't mean jack next to the Championship, big picture, I am sure Elite would have rather had those 20 points in EEs account. That 20 points may loom large down the road, especially since the Summit teams are gobbling up all of the "little points" in qualifying.

I second that about EE rather having the points...

I heard that too about a spirited discussion at the far end with Nobile and GA

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back