Elite Motorsports News (1 Viewer)

FABMAN

Nitro Member
Vincent Noble and team owner have dropped KB Racing motor program and are switching to engines provided Elite Motorsports. They will start running their engines this weekend in St Louis.
There will be other breaking news soon.

Interesting. Nobile has struggled this year with KB power. I wonder if his holeshot win over Greg Anderson at Charlotte might have something to do with the move to Elite.

Interesting. Nobile has struggled this year with KB power. I wonder if his holeshot win over Greg Anderson at Charlotte might have something to do with the move to Elite.
Too funny, that's the first thing that came to mind, although KBR have a strong history of always racing heads up.

You can tell something is going on, Jason is always outgoing, always seems to smile but not lately. Greg, he's turning into WJ 2. I would hate to see this team fall apart but you have to wonder how Ken Blacks heath is and how much longer does he want to keep throwing millions into the drain hole. I hope I'm wrong and it is just the rules and changes have put a lot of pressure on all they have to do in a short period of time.

Might have something to do with the 2016 rules. Anderson has been public about their team being able to conform to the 10,500 limit, since it's well known they run their engines at higher rpms than others. Maybe Elite has a better handle on it, in Noble's opinion.

whatever.....where were they before kbr? (can't remember)......they switched then and they're switching again now.....big deal.

whatever.....where were they before kbr? (can't remember)......they switched then and they're switching again now.....big deal.

I kind of agree. And I might be wrong, but it seems like their mph numbers have been right up there the last couple of races, so I can't imagine it being an issue with KB steam......

Sean D

Nobile/Mitsos shoulda teamed up with elite two years ago. racers who lease motors seem to never run as fast as the team their leasing the motor from, as was the case, when they were using Allen Johnsons motors. When they chose to move on from AJ's stuff, they chose a team (KB), which essentially had two 'Alpha cars' rather than Elite, who at the time was running part time with Ricky Jr. driving and putting up numbers, just as good as Greg & Jason. Jeg is the only one I can think of that ran as good as the guy he was renting from, but my guess is, he laid so much cash down that he essentially became the 'Alpha Car' on the team

Vincent Noble and team owner have dropped KB Racing motor program and are switching to engines provided Elite Motorsports. They will start running their engines this weekend in St Louis.
There will be other breaking news soon.

He's running more than just their engines, he's running one of their cars too it sounds like.

He's running more than just their engines, he's running one of their cars too it sounds like.
On another forum Nick said there wasn't enough time for them to get the car he was using ready so they parked it and he will Ericas car from last year. I bet the car is for sale since it's not a Rick Jones car.

vincent finally had the chassis figured out in charlotte.....lost race to erica on holeshot.....it seems like they've struggled with
chassis setup for quite a while, until charlotte II.
elite probably made them an offer they couldn't refuse......everybody needs to flow cash for the next 4 months to be competitive @ pomona.

I seriously doubt that!

LOL We'll see when it's finally over and done with. That may be sooner rather than later because the class & NHRA is in serious trouble. I hope I'm wrong but if another financial crisis hits,it's going to get ugly. If any of this happens,GA can fall back on his Dads occupation-a used car salesman.

while watching the PS final I wondered if Erica really had a problem or maybe they let Skillman win as the outcome will put Skillman in for sure of the rookie of the year award $$$. Erica is already ahead in points by 4+ rounds. Makes for better press.
As for Nobil, I was surprised Erica beat him on the lights as he is known as a great leaver on the lights but then Erica had a great day with the lights, .002 is really cutting it close.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back