Ed Schmeeckle TAD (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
Did anyone happen to hear how Ed Schmeeckle did on his first TAD pass? He's a central Nebr racing buddy of mine, and I heard he was coming up, and darn, somebody expected to do my job for a little bit! I hate those interruptions. But if anyone heard the data on his run, I'd appreciate it

Did anyone happen to hear how Ed Schmeeckle did on his first TAD pass? He's a central Nebr racing buddy of mine, and I heard he was coming up, and darn, somebody expected to do my job for a little bit! I hate those interruptions. But if anyone heard the data on his run, I'd appreciate it

Your man's in the #15 spot after the first round of qualifying. Didn't get the et or speed. Sorry. :eek:

Ouch! Looks like they hurt some parts in the deal. Oh well, he's in the show for now. And because Perl's run was tossed, he's up to #14!!:)

Thanks, Darryl and David, for the info. I'll bookmark that site. Hope Ed can stay in--depends what he hurt--he's low budget and doesn't have many spares.

He must have hurt a few parts. He didn't make the call for round 2 from what I can tell Terry. He's #17 right now. Hope he can make the final call later today.

He must have hurt a few parts. He didn't make the call for round 2 from what I can tell Terry. He's #17 right now. Hope he can make the final call later today.

I just noticed that too. Isn't it funny how because someone else mentions a low-$$ racer others (well, ME) start to root for them without even knowing them?

Go Ed!!!!:) :)

I just noticed that too. Isn't it funny how because someone else mentions a low-$$ racer others (well, ME) start to root for them without even knowing them?

Go Ed!!!!:) :)

Thanks for the support, Jay! Ed and I appreciate it...unfortunately, Ed was unable to make the call for Qual 2 and has slipped to #17....

By the way, my ol' buddy Ed is 63!

David, I just noticed that also--I also hope he has enough stuff to make it back for the third session--he has the car to get in the field if he doesn't hurt it. Thanks to you for keeping me up to date. Maybe we can get an Edwin Schmeeckle fan club goin' here?

Thanks for the support, Jay! Ed and I appreciate it...unfortunately, Ed was unable to make the call for Qual 2 and has slipped to #17....

By the way, my ol' buddy Ed is 63!

Wow, livin' the dream at 63. Does he have enough parts for the final call? I'll be rootin' for him!

(edit) You treed me on the post Terry. :) Hope he makes the show!

I'm hoping he will--he usually has enough spares to survive one catastrophe. I hope he makes it too. He's a heck of a nice guy and really helped me out when I started racing--lo, those many years ago! Go Ed!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back