E-Town Re-Enlistment (1 Viewer)

Gordon

Nitro Member
I know it's not till next weekend and Chicago is still going on, but I wanted to get this posted before I forgot.

For anyone who's going to be in Englishtown for the Supernationals, I just wanted to let you know I'm scheduled to re-enlist in the U.S. Navy for the final time on Saturday, June 12th at approximately 2:00 PM. If you're interested in where, I would ask you to take a look at Bob Wilber's blog for Tim Wilkerson Racing dated May 25th - that should tell you all you need to know. I can't thank the team enough for their hospitality and graciousness.

The best part is that I'm bringing along about 15 friends who have NEVER seen a drag race, so in addition to taking my career to the 30 year mark, I'll also be introducing the greatest motorsport on the planet to a new group of folks! I'm excited, as always, to see their reaction to fuel racing as well as PS, PSB, Pro Mod and everything else that's on tap...

If you're in the pits, feel free to say hi - I'll be the guy in the Summer Whites with anchors on my collar and my right hand in the air.

Thank you for the time allready served and here's hopeing your last tour will be as smooth as possible,All the best:)

Paul.

Well Masterchief,

Not sure if I want to say Congrats, or Just Thank You SHIPMATE.

Think you get my drift.

d'kid

Thank you for the time allready served and here's hopeing your last tour will be as smooth as possible,All the best:)

Paul.

Well Masterchief,

Not sure if I want to say Congrats, or Just Thank You SHIPMATE.

Think you get my drift.

d'kid

Congradulations, and most of all THANKYOU.

Thanks to each of you - it's been an honor and a privilege to serve this great nation and I'm looking forward to my last five years in uniform with great anticipation. If the last five years are even half as enjoyable as the first 25 were, it should be an amazing ride!

For anyone who's going to be in Englishtown for the Supernationals, I just wanted to let you know I'm scheduled to re-enlist in the U.S. Navy for the final time on Saturday, June 12th at approximately 2:00 PM.

If you're in the pits, feel free to say hi - I'll be the guy in the Summer Whites with anchors on my collar and my right hand in the air.

Thank you

I'm not sure anyone was planning on stopping by, but in the event someone was I wanted to make sure you had the correct time - the ceremony has been moved to 12:00 noon instead of 2:00PM.

....NOW THAT IS JUST FREAKING COOL FLAPS!!!!

Congrats on the re-up and Thank You for your service....

Do me a favor and take pictures and get me a few of them if you can...

....NOW THAT IS JUST FREAKING COOL FLAPS!!!!

Congrats on the re-up and Thank You for your service....

Do me a favor and take pictures and get me a few of them if you can...

I will definitely do that... but it looks like ESPN2 may be filming too - so be sure to catch the qualifying show!

I read that on Wilber's blog and thought, "Hey... he's a fellow Mater"!

Congrats Flaps and I'll look for you on the TV and I'll say, "Hey... he's a fellow Mater"! :D;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back