Paul Lee
Terry Haddock
Jeff Arend
Mike Smith
Melanie Troxel
Brian Thiel
Matt Hagan
Mike Neff

I wonder if Jim Head is gonna run as well because he usually makes the swing to E-Town, I hope Bode does too.

I know I'm not Bode or Head, but funding and travel schedule permitting, I will be there too.

update, Jim Head is on the list now, We have more TF and Funny car than the last couple of years, we will have some that don't make the show.

Does anyone know if Dale Creasy Jr will attend this year? It was great to see him last year at E-Town. Don't see him on the entry list yet, hope he makes it:D

What does that have to do with people dying in the sand trap every other year?

I was trying to not say anything that may piss off the hornets,

but i'm just saying that the year right after kalitta's death (The year he qualified #1) he came back, and then he ran last year. all respect to Jim, but the way he was with the ""Raceway Park is a Death Track" mentality" bally hoo came off as just white noise. If it was, why would he come back? Unless he give them the benefit of the doubt with the new regulations top end and all.

I mean even with my video footage the Neal Parker death is not clear, with some saying health problems, some say the car (Compare the car of a regular on tour like Todd Veney and Alexis DeJoria who regularly run national events compared to Neal making his National Event Debut after running a few Divisionals prior to it), some throw the track under the bus again which I disagree more with than in regards to the Kalitta tragedy, but Its hard to figure out the cause to the effect.

I was trying to not say anything that may piss off the hornets,

but i'm just saying that the year right after kalitta's death (The year he qualified #1) he came back, and then he ran last year. all respect to Jim, but the way he was with the ""Raceway Park is a Death Track" mentality" bally hoo came off as just white noise. If it was, why would he come back? Unless he give them the benefit of the doubt with the new regulations top end and all.

I mean even with my video footage the Neal Parker death is not clear, with some saying health problems, some say the car (Compare the car of a regular on tour like Todd Veney and Alexis DeJoria who regularly run national events compared to Neal making his National Event Debut after running a few Divisionals prior to it), some throw the track under the bus again which I disagree more with than in regards to the Kalitta tragedy, but Its hard to figure out the cause to the effect.

Yeah well, some people just like to have a reason or excuse I guess. I think if the track was really unsafe NOBODY would come back right? Just gives them something to talk about.

Yeah well, some people just like to have a reason or excuse I guess. I think if the track was really unsafe NOBODY would come back right? Just gives them something to talk about.

No. I have a little problem with someone getting on tv preaching how the track is unsafe. Then strap in a car and race at the same track. Especially after someone has died.

why is Brian Thiel no longer on the entry list and when will Bob Bode's name go on there because as much as i want to believe Mike here, according to Bob's site, the next race is norwalk not e-town. I hope Bob will be on the EL by 5/30/memorial day which is the cutoff

why is Brian Thiel no longer on the entry list and when will Bob Bode's name go on there because as much as i want to believe Mike here, according to Bob's site, the next race is norwalk not e-town. I hope Bob will be on the EL by 5/30/memorial day which is the cutoff
Hi Rob. Bob will be in E-Town. The crews flights are already booked. Bob should be on the entry list pretty soon.When they put Norwalk on his web site, they had not decided about E-Town yet.

Last edited:
Hi Rob. Bob will be in E-Town. The crews flights are already booked. Bob should be on the entry list pretty soon.When they put Norwalk on his web site, they had not decided about E-Town yet.

ok, thanks for the clarification eugene

I wonder if Jon Capps and Paul Smith will be in the house as well because Mike Smith will be there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back