DSR Testing videos from PBIR (1 Viewer)

john

Nitro Member
just added a youtube video player on the website RPM2Night.com

it includes some of the testing video the team posted on youtube from the pbir test.

also, working on a podcast with Jack Beckman from the test. it may happen today, tomorrow or friday. i'll keep you posted.

seeing those cars on the track for testing really gets your blood pumped, especially since i'm sitting here in chicago with about 2 feet of snow on the ground.

got the car dug out this afternoon. have to go downtown at 3:30 tomorrow morning for the early morning shift at espn 1000.

Excellent. Thank John!

Anyone know what that valve is by Ron's right shoulder? He adjusts it every so often.

btw, the site is getting better and better.
icon14.gif

I saw that too... I was thinking it was the drivers air system, but i'm not sure.

I believe that it was a remnant from the days of the Brut car that controlled the amount of Brut being released into the headers. Ron wanted to keep it around since every enjoyed the smell of Brut and nitro mixed together ;)

Thanks John...No snow in Star City ..it has been a stange winter so far here ..not to say it's over yet ...Hang in there

seeing those cars on the track for testing really gets your blood pumped, especially since i'm sitting here in chicago with about 2 feet of snow on the ground.

got the car dug out this afternoon. have to go downtown at 3:30 tomorrow morning for the early morning shift at espn 1000.

You and me both, I have to be downtown tomorrow by 7:30am for a meeting. I can only hope Metra is on time tomorrow. Now, back to the videos and wishing I was there.

re: test photos from PBIR posted on comp. plus - antron's leaves look
noticeably different from others - front end pulls up less than massey,
schumacher, dixon and grubnic.............any thoughts? chassis? ballast?

paul. i had no problems getting work this morning. we have the most amazing street crews here in chicago!

btw, posted some testing times from pbir on the website, so that we're back on topic! LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back