Driving Force (1 Viewer)

ozfuel

Nitro Member
Guys,
did Driving Force series 2 ever get released on DVD ?
Got series 1 (thanks PR) but never seen series 2 advertised.:confused:

cheers,
Mark.

Kelly, I just searched evil bay and Amazon and nothing but season 1 there.
Guess it was never released and I'm flat outta luck :(

cheers,
Mark.

Talk about timing! I just got an e-mail from A&E about clearance DVD's. Season 1 is on 'clearance' for $10.17.

I could be wrong, however, I think that due to the death of Eric Medlen, that really screwed things up for the second season.
I think what happened was, there wasn't much left to film (that was of entertainment value) after that.
I think the Force camp kinda "backed away" from the show after Eric's death.

At least that's what I gathered....makes sense.

In Vegas last year the Driving Force crews were still filming. They had signs taped on the back of the trailers explaining that filming was taking place that day. I don't remember seeing them the following weekend in Atlanta though (they might have been there; I just don't remember seeing them.)

Those signs stuck in my head because I remember thinking about the show's future as I walked through the pits. It seemed what had been mostly a fun and light-hearted show was now capturing how a family and a team were going to recover from an incredible tragedy, and in the process radically change the sport.

I don't blame them for putting an end to the filming and production, but I can only imagine how powerful those unaired shows might have been.

Are there any websites I can download Season 2 from like alot of other tv shows??? I dont have an IPOD.

I could be wrong, however, I think that due to the death of Eric Medlen, that really screwed things up for the second season.
I think what happened was, there wasn't much left to film (that was of entertainment value) after that.
I think the Force camp kinda "backed away" from the show after Eric's death.

At least that's what I gathered....makes sense.

I agree with you. I remember at testing I seen what looked like the A&E crew after the accident and they were filming(or looked to be) what was happening on the track right after. I remember thinking to myself surly they won't air any of this. Of course they didn't. I just thought it was kinda strange they would be filming that but then at that time we didn't know how tragic it was going to turn out.

I agree with you. I remember at testing I seen what looked like the A&E crew after the accident and they were filming(or looked to be) what was happening on the track right after. I remember thinking to myself surly they won't air any of this. Of course they didn't. I just thought it was kinda strange they would be filming that but then at that time we didn't know how tragic it was going to turn out.

I was there too and thought it was really strange for them to be filming - I even hoped it meant things would be okay, thinking that they wouldn't be filming if the situation was really bad. How I wish that had been true... After the horrible news about Eric, I couldn't imagine them ever using any of that footage.

I have to publically thank the 'mater who took it upon himself to copy some discs and send them to me down under. It's nice to know there are still some generous and kind people in the world, and especially here on the 'mater.
You know who you are ;)

thanks again mate,
Mark.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back