DRAMA....or DRAGRACING (1 Viewer)

I won't mention any names here, but I've had some people who know the sport fairly well, tell me Doug Kalitta never drove a ha!ha! car. I thought he had, can't name the year, or track, any thoughts on this? Must have missed it, but what comment did Mike Dunn make? Thanks. Mike.

Eugene, I'm with you, as far as the interviews go. I know the driver's don't mind thanking sponsers, and their teams. But most driver's look like, if they had their way, they would skip the interviews (except force, or millican) sorry. I could almost tell you word, for word, what the interviewer, is going to ask the interviewie. I guess that's why we get the stock answers. Boring, and a waste of time, IMO.

Eugene, I'm with you, as far as the interviews go. I know the driver's don't mind thanking sponsers, and their teams. But most driver's look like, if they had their way, they would skip the interviews (except force, or millican) sorry. I could almost tell you word, for word, what the interviewer, is going to ask the interviewie. I guess that's why we get the stock answers. Boring, and a waste of time, IMO.
I just don't care for all the drama that a lot of these teams have going on right now. But l think that Alan Reinhart...John Kernan...Mike Dunn, and Bob Frey all do an awesome job.:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back