Dragsterfest is now open! (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
Here is a new page dedicated to top fuel and alcohol dragsters mostly from the past and there are some you have probably never seen before. New cars will are added ever couple of days. Here is the link: Dragsterfes

Hey Rich,

"This picture shows the final round of the 1989 NHRA California Nationals where Bradley upset Hill. The rest of the story was that Bradley had just got married and won the race on his honeymoon. I remember a very happy bride riding down the return road to pick up her hubby who just won all of the marbles. He won the race in front of his home town too!"

Frank did indeed win this race. However it was against Joe Amato. Joe had his motor let go on the burnout, Frank soloed to the win. Anyway, the site looks good, and being a dragster fan I enjoyed browsing it.

Another note, This dragster... YouTube - Utah Charger

The Utah Charger, I believe is the first of the retro rear engine cars. No offense to Warren, Coburn and Miller, but their car looks like a 90s alcohol car. Actually there are some alcohol cars still running with a similar look. The Utah Charger however looks really cool and retro.

Regards,

Mike

Thanks for the correction I guess my memory is fading! The Utah Charger is one of my favorites and just the kind of car I'm looking for. If I come across it I'll include it. Some of the photos there are mine and some come from other sources.

Thanks for the correction I guess my memory is fading! The Utah Charger is one of my favorites and just the kind of car I'm looking for. If I come across it I'll include it. Some of the photos there are mine and some come from other sources.

No problem, you're welcome. Don't know if you've come across this Rich...

Utah Charger

Regards,

Mike

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back