Drag Racing Radio Program - Dallas (1 Viewer)

Bullet

Nitro Member
For anyone living in the DFW area, there is a new radio program on Sunday Mornings called Racing Sports Live. It is broadcast on 105.3 FM Sunday mornings from 10AM to 11AM.

It is a Drag Racing specific radio program and they have various in studio and on the phone guests. Yesterday they had Laurie Force for Mothers Day. They also had Mitch King on the line as well.

It is a pretty good show and the guys are still getting used to working with each other, but be sure to send the station an email telling them how great the show is and that the station has a new listener now because of this show.

You can also listen online if you are not able to tune the show in to your radio via the stations website at Live 105.3 - Index

For anyone living in the DFW area, there is a new radio program on Sunday Mornings called Racing Sports Live. It is broadcast on 105.3 FM Sunday mornings from 10AM to 11AM.

It is a Drag Racing specific radio program and they have various in studio and on the phone guests. Yesterday they had Laurie Force for Mothers Day. They also had Mitch King on the line as well.

It is a pretty good show and the guys are still getting used to working with each other, but be sure to send the station an email telling them how great the show is and that the station has a new listener now because of this show.

You can also listen online if you are not able to tune the show in to your radio via the stations website at Live 105.3 - Index

Paul, got the link on my computer, sounds like a great station, thanks for the info. I'll be listening on Sunday.:cool:

rslwhite.jpg

Thanks for the plug! We have been working real hard on this project. JC, Eric, Melanie and I want to bring you a unique look at drag racing locally and nationally with Racing Sports Live.

We air every Sunday morning at 10AM! You can listen online at Live 105.3 - Index

We had an exclusive interview with Laurie Force last weekend on our Mother's Day Special. This weekend we have IHRA Points Leaders Spencer Massey and car owner Mitch King. May 25th we talk to Dale Creasy Jr. All while also sticking to the grass roots drag racing going on in the Dallas / Fort Worth area with interviews from local names like Jimmy Jones, Kebin Kinsley, Craig Garland with RFC, Gaylen Smith, Matt Jones, Allen Meyer, and many many more to come!

For more info please check out our website, we launched it today.

Racing Sports Live Radio on LIVE 105.3 Every Sunday

A few of the interviews from past shows can be downloaded in MP3 form on our website.
Thanks guys! Glad you like it!
Sorry about the image size above I couldn't figure out how to adjust it.

Chris, great job on the web design, looking forward to show this weekend, this is great news for the sport. Thanks:cool:

If you aren't currently listening you should be! It's on now.
I got to listen to the first half even though I was blasting out the pipes half way to Abilene Tx.
That station has a long arm.
And I really wanted to Hear Big Daddy berate GMAC about the Nitrous Vs Turbo war but another station overpowered 105.3 about there.

Those Turbo Mustangs have come a long way since GMAC first started racing his first one around here.
I said even back then if he ever got that thing to stay planted it would be hard to beat.
That Mitch King is the real deal !
Look up Hard core Racer in the dictionary and I'll bet Mitch's picture will be on it.
I almost ran off the road near Boyd when he described his first fiery burnout at Denton in the Bone Bucket Outlaw Fuel Altered Saturday Night.
I will add to my favorites cause I'm always out of town.
And while I'm at it I went to the car show at the House Of Hot Rods in Mansfield SAT. and that place is awesome! Acres of Hot Rod Custom Car building shops. The cars in various stages of building were stacked on lifts and rotisseries.
My god I thought I died and went to Hot Rod Heaven.
Needless to say with 5 working dragstrips in and around the MetroPlex and another quality strip about finished at Caldwell and now a live radio Drag Racing show , Drag racing and Hot Rods are alive and well in the D/FW area.

Thanks for the good words guys!
We had fun this last episode! Mitch King always has interesting things to say!

The Turbo vs. Nitrous debate went well too and we got to involve at least 4 callers I think....which is exactly what we want!

NEXT WEEK!
SPECIAL TIME! 8AM - 10AM (Central Time) 2 HOUR SHOW!

Feature Interview with IHRA Nitro Funny Car Champ Dale Creasy Jr
In Studio Guest - Bubba Corzine from Texas Raceway
Special Guest Co-Host - David Graves
Live Telephone Updates from IHRA at Milan - Chris Graves

Don't forget to check out our new website....
Racing Sports Live Radio on LIVE 105.3 Every Sunday

You can now go to the "Past Shows" page and download the Laurie Force Mother's Day Interview!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back