David Reher on Racing Sports Live This Sunday (1 Viewer)

ripscott.jpg

This Sunday you can call in and talk to David Reher LIVE in the 105.3 studio on Racing Sports Live radio! Listen online at http://www.racingsportslive.com Sunday at 10 AM Central Time! It's all drag racing! All the time!

We just added last weekends two hour nostalgia special to the "past shows" page. We talked with Troy Green, David Pace, Odie Coker and Mike Millsap on the NHRA Hot Rod Reunion at Bowling Green and the current happenings on the nostalgia drag racing scene. We really look forward to talking with David Reher this Sunday! Join us!

june29th.jpg

july6th.jpg

july20th.jpg

Dang Chris thats some good line up there !

David is a class act and still builds the best quality engines anywhere.
If he has an old 572 leftover with the Big Chief Heads I would love to borrow it for a little while. LOL

Be sure to Ask Michelle just how much better light she cuts than HT and why does she even let him drive her car since he manages to break it so often !

Thanks man we are bustin our butts on this Racing Sports Live show!

We have big things in the works!

Totally call in and talk with David and Michelle....certainly listeners can think of things to talk to David about, he's the man!

10 AM Central online at http://www.racingsportslive.com or in the Dallas / Fort Worth area on LIVE 105.3 FM!

We would love to talk drag racing with you!

If any one on here likes the tech side of racing or has any kind of questions about any component matching on a racing engine the Reher Morrison web site is loaded with info and articles archived from builds going back.

The 572 Big Chief is passe and they are doing much more in house these days.

Chris put him on the spot and ask him how many of the local engine builders learned the trade working in the R & M shop.
I bet it would be surprising.
I last saw David at the San Antonio race with a crew making sure the sportsmen running his stuff had contingency decals.
He is someone who cares alot about the sportsman racing program .
I think I heard Michelle and HT went out East somewhere for a big race but I didn't hear who was driving or how they did.
Those OTS cars are really nice. I love Big Tire Cars.
Be out at Ennis Sunday , do a remote.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back