Drag Racing Online (1 Viewer)

Well, they have a "NHRA Quotes from Brainerd" article dated 8/15.

That's pretty recent.

They have a long history of not updating for 5-7 days at a time. They just lauched 2 other websites, they are probably busy.

They probably ran out of anti-NHRA things to write about.

I go there everyday to check it out, but am always a little amused that from an organization whose existence depends on the sport spends so much time putting it and the NHRA down.

Flaaaaaaame away... :D

Wow, Drag Racing Online has not gone anyplace but UP! The new monthly issue was available for you on August 8th. Hopefully you read all the new editorial features this month including the NHRA Quotes from Brainerd, it went up today. Since DRO is a monthly magazine it is not always updated daily, but there will be new AGENT 1320 notes on Wednesday.

As Chris Cook mentioned, today we launched Max CHEVY from Editor Terry Cole who headed Super Chevy Magazine for 11 years. There are a bunch of great CHEVY contributors who you'll recognize too.

On the 1st of August we launched MOPAR Max with Editor Mike Bumbeck at the helm and a bunch of MOPAR crazed contributors.

All of our monthly magazines are updated frequently. ;)

Thanks for reading Drag Racing Online, Max CHEVY and MOPAR Max with more to come soon!

Feel free to email me if you have any questions!

Darr Hawthorne
Advertising Director

Last edited:
Hey Darr, I would like to put in a request...

Can you put in an updated date on the Ask the Experts? I like to see the Q & A, but since it is rarely updated I forget to check it. An updated date would help.

Thank you! :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back