Drag Race Naked! (1 Viewer)

Nice video...but I like the comment on the page from "GARYBECK"...."do you have the entire broadcast of the 83' finals????? I'd like to see that one too!!!

Anyone have DECADE OF THRILLS available to download???? I loved that video with Steve Evans and "the Snake's" Color commentary!

Nice video...but I like the comment on the page from "GARYBECK"...."do you have the entire broadcast of the 83' finals????? I'd like to see that one too!!!

Anyone have DECADE OF THRILLS available to download???? I loved that video with Steve Evans and "the Snake's" Color commentary!

Well, I hope that's not THE Gary Beck considering what's on the person's favrorites list.

What do you know? He's listed in Wikipedia.

Gary Beck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I believe that is Jack Clark at the Texas Motorplex. Here's why...I seem to recall him testing out there a lot during our Saturday night bracket events. Seems he was having trouble with keeping his hand on the brake after he staged the car. Tim Ferrell decided to take the body off the car so they could watch him drive. After about three tries he finally held the brake until he stabbed the throttle...which is the pass on that video.

I believe that is Jack Clark at the Texas Motorplex. Here's why...I seem to recall him testing out there a lot during our Saturday night bracket events. Seems he was having trouble with keeping his hand on the brake after he staged the car. Tim Ferrell decided to take the body off the car so they could watch him drive. After about three tries he finally held the brake until he stabbed the throttle...which is the pass on that video.

I couldn't tell if it was just a glitch in the video but, it did look like the throttle was open, closed, then open again right at the start. How cool is it that it was that obscure of a deal and someone knows something about it?

Last edited:
Well, I hope that's not THE Gary Beck considering what's on the person's favrorites list.

I saw Gary a couple months ago and he wasn't wearing a grunge music T-Shirt or with the hot chick with natural 'muscles'. Besides he was racing dragsters more than 27 years ago so i kind of doubt that's the same guy.

That dragster is what a funny car would look like if they were allowed to use an Ariel Atom 'body'.

Interesting. I remember hearing Tim Ferrell say at the time that Jack was letting the car roll forward before he hit the throttle, and as a result the chassis did not react properly and it was more likely to shake or smoke the tires. I never knew that they tested with the body off, though.

Jack was a good baseball player, but he never did seem to get the hang of driving a Top Fuel dragster.

It's funny how you can see something that reminds you of something you heard about years earlier, and somehow it all makes sense.

The one thing I remember most about Jack Clark was one year that he had his F40 Ferrari in the pits at Gainesville that year…most of the fans (including me) were looking at that rather than the dragster. It was one sweet car.

Jack Clark was not good for drag racing. Still owes alot of people money; money they'll likely never see from him.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back