Doug Herbert blog (1 Viewer)

That was one of the most difficult reading that I have ever seen, especially as a parent of two teenagers. I thank Doug for that blog, because sometimes in this busy world, we take our loved ones for granted.
God bless you Doug and family. You have a lot of friends and extended family to help you through this.

I have not been a very big Doug Herbert fan since the ordeal with him and Clay Millican. However after reading that I just became a huge fan again of Doug and hope like heck he can pull off winning the championship for his sons.

I have 2 young girls and there is no way I could go through what he has and not be crazy! I lost my father 5 years ago March 19th and there is not a day that goes by I don't think of him and really wish I could just ask him a few questions from time to time.

My father passed away on the side of the road in his truck of a massive heart attack and the last thing he told me was " I will see you in a little bit", man how I wish that were true!

Be strong Doug it will get easier, I promise.

Jeff Miles
Owner/Operator Carolina Dragway

I have 2 sons 12 and 16....this is to close to home. Doug has always been one of my fav drivers. He seems to have an Aussie easy going quality to him. All the power and thoughts in the world to him and his family and freinds. Hopefully a few wallys in memory will be on the shelf at the end of the year for him.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back