Don Prudhomme in the Booth (1 Viewer)

You all have missed my point completely. If you knew me, you would know I am certainly not a feminist supported or anything of the such. I love the way beautiful women look just like any other guy. My ONLY concern is an NHRA race is supposed to be a family event...where the young and old can come and enjoy the racing, not perv over women's bodies. I have young kids, and if we were at this race and heard the snake say that, I would have been mortified that they heard it...especially my daughter. We must set a good example for our children starting from when they are young and show them that women are not just objects of sexual interest for men.

(hold back on the negative responses, I've heard enough male chauvinism)

I'm going to try not to be negative but....

This "shield our children" crap is the reason why kids these days end up having s-e-x at 15 and babies at 16. :rolleyes:

I understand the sentiment but the harsh truth is that most of the kids these days are hearing a whole lot worse on a daily basis than someone calling women "hot".

Are you kidding me NHRA Drag Racing a family event,
only because of some PC morons are trying to make it something it isn't.
Racing is pure testosterone and an extension of your P___ according to 70's feminists.
Guess what they are right and I am proud to have been part of it.
64 Funny Cars, Fox Hunts, Linda Vaughn Hawaiian Tropic Girls Jungle Pam.
It is America where guys admire girls and make off color comments, get over it. You can not legislate out what thousand of years of evolution have refined, survival of the fittest hopefully dose not include the small group of outspoken people that are offended by reality.
Snake's comment was neither rude or in bad taste, just a comment by a well traveled racer that notices women in the bay area seam to prefer to present themselves in a nicely groomed and appealing manner.

Thank you Ladies

Dude, its a race track, not a reception in the church basement. And whoever said a sport that regularly drains its contestants of their retirement money and occasionally maims or kills its contestants a "family sport." The drag racing I grew up loving is hardly a "family sport" and during its heyday, the further it went away from the "family sport" thing, the more the public liked it. AYSO might be a better place to be if you are so concerned about a guy exercising his first amendment rights.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back