Diane Harker New Driver Meyer Racing (1 Viewer)

And with about 60-70 lbs. lighter in the driver's seat!;)

Randy has been wanting to do this for awhile and all i can say to the other teams watch out and remember what he did with Alan Bradshaw. Gainesville is one of his favorite tracks, look for a great finish or maybe a win.

Best of luck to that entire team. It has been a long dry spell for them since their world championship award. He had tried many different ways to get back to that, and feels it is best to just tune the car so he can focus on that entirely. I hope they have a great year. They all work very hard, and it is such a tough field. Hopefully this is just what they need to get back to the winner's circle. Thanks for the post Jesse. We just got back from Phoenix and I haven't been on yet. I have a gift for you too!!!

Big congrats to Diana, like her twin sister, is a lovely girl. Driving the Meyer car should bring her some wins :)

Congrats to Randy & Mary Meyer and to Diane on her new ride. She drove a time or two for the Meyer's last year and did great. Great to hear that Randy can concentrate on tuning and not have to worry about driving his new hotrod.

Best of luck!

Tony

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back