Deleted Post... (1 Viewer)

maddawg

Nitro Member
The deleted post I put up yesterday, wasn't meant to be an advertisement or commercial in any way.. It's only a convenient service I provide every year for a few Racers for a short period of time to save them Money.....
Didn't know I was breaking the rules..
Apologies...
Denny Savage

What was that Denny? Comp Plus and DRO send links to their sites every day, what is different there? That is plugging your business is it not?

;);)
Hey Denny know a secure place where anyone can park some junk for a week or two in FL between races?
;);)

I know your pretty close to the airport and the track have any room at your place?

Like 2 or 3 miles or so right?

Could I get a ride if you weren't busy?

Golf available?

Hook ups?

I know if I were looking, as well other folks would be willing to help "offset costs", "pay your gas" or 'donate' to a worthy cause like say "I Was One of Rolands 437 Drivers Retirement Fund".

Hell I'd be willing to go at least a buck and a quarter so I could meet you and get an autograph or something at your picture and autograph session your thinking of having..(cough cough)

Please just reply here I broke my mail and PM box off the post out front taking to wide of swing with the trailer. Thanks

p.s. Hope all is going well in retired former north american professional funny car driver land who offers nice things to people...

(the preceeding is not a commercial or advertisement for anything business related and there are no free Sham Wow's being given away at Denny's if you were to park something close to his place say in like March of this year.)

Last edited:
;);)
Hey Denny know a secure place where anyone can park some junk for a week or two in FL between races?
;);)

I know your pretty close to the airport and the track have any room at your place?

Like 2 or 3 miles or so right?

Could I get a ride if you weren't busy?

Golf available?

Hook ups?

I know if I were looking, as well other folks would be willing to help "offset costs", "pay your gas" or 'donate' to a worthy cause like say "I Was One of Rolands 437 Drivers Retirement Fund".

Hell I'd be willing to go at least a buck and a quarter so I could meet you and get an autograph or something at your picture and autograph session your thinking of having..(cough cough)

Please just reply here I broke my mail and PM box off the post out front taking to wide of swing with the trailer. Thanks

p.s. Hope all is going well in retired former north american professional funny car driver land who offers nice things to people...

(the preceeding is not a commercial or advertisement for anything business related and there are no free Sham Wow's being given away at Denny's if you were to park something close to his place say in like March of this year.)

That's funny as Hell... Sounds like you've "Docked" at my Shipyard before.. It's all good.. Guess I'll have to refer anyone interested over to yellowbullet.com for more info..

Wait just a minute there Denny.

Are you saying I could park my ship, tractor/trailer, bus... of any size and up to any length, and you might even pick me up at the airport (if available of course) if I were to fly in and out to Gainesville International Airport?

(I hear they have pretty cheap tickets and a nice easy airport)

And you will let me do this to cover Divisional, Orlando deal, and the Gators? No way?

And I'll get all this as a bonus for attending your personal autograph session meet and greet with you? (You would have to accept a small donation of course to pay for electrical usage and that armed security cop that roams the place. I wouldn't feel right otherwise)

And you do this for each arriving 'friend'? That is way too generous of you. How about fishing?

This is better than Vince and the Slap Chop.

Wait just a minute there Denny.

Are you saying I could park my ship, tractor/trailer, bus... of any size and up to any length, and you might even pick me up at the airport (if available of course) if I were to fly in and out to Gainesville International Airport?

(I hear they have pretty cheap tickets and a nice easy airport)

And you will let me do this to cover Divisional, Orlando deal, and the Gators? No way?

And I'll get all this as a bonus for attending your personal autograph session meet and greet with you? (You would have to accept a small donation of course to pay for electrical usage and that armed security cop that roams the place. I wouldn't feel right otherwise)

And you do this for each arriving 'friend'? That is way too generous of you. How about fishing?

This is better than Vince and the Slap Chop.

That is all correct..... No fishing ... yet.... We do however, hunt on the property here..:)

Re: Deleted Post...PARKING FOR YOUR SHIP!

Is too! Is too! How about a signed Sham Wow from Denny Savage? Huh? And you can "git ur pitcher took with Denny Savage hisself" too! Might even sign your Slap Chop too if you ask nice.:eek: Where's your Vince now?

Damned legend in a F/C. Probably one of the longest employed in one stretch drivers Roland ever had. (I think it was cause he could understand him. That right there pal makes Ol Vinnie 'the hooker picker upper' a distant number 2.

Oh and Denny I understand from your very convenient location to G'ville Raceway that the Drag Racing Museum that one guy... can't remember his name right off, Big something or other, older guy, anyway that ain't too awful far from you either is it?:p

Is too! Is too! How about a signed Sham Wow from Denny Savage? Huh? And you can "git ur pitcher took with Denny Savage hisself" too! Might even sign your Slap Chop too if you ask nice.:eek: Where's your Vince now?

Damned legend in a F/C. Probably one of the longest employed in one stretch drivers Roland ever had. (I think it was cause he could understand him. That right there pal makes Ol Vinnie 'the hooker picker upper' a distant number 2.

Oh and Denny I understand from your very convenient location to G'ville Raceway that the Drag Racing Museum that one guy... can't remember his name right off, Big something or other, older guy, anyway that ain't too awful far from you either is it?:p

30 minute ride, South...

What's a Slap Chop?

Nope... For real... Around here, some of them get as big as a small airplane..
A few months ago, a big female was stalking on of my cats.. I brought her down with one shot from my A/R 15...

See like I said a very secure facility with hunting! LOL. Won't have to worry about being chased by any rogue turkeys at Denny's place. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back