Defensive Driving ! (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
Went to get a new cert to get the ten percent discount from my new insurance company Geico and you will never believe this teacher.

It seems here comedy is a favorite component of teaching and I can now say I was taught Defensive Driving by the Cowardly Lion from The Wizard Of Oz traveling Troop who puts on shows across the nation.

I mean the guy was even without Mane and makeup the danged Lion.

What a hoot and for thirty dollars a bargain.

I had to tell him I doubted I would tell Geico I was certified by the Cowardly Lion for Wizard Of Oz they might not understand!

I also said when does Dorthy teach maybe I can get her to click her heals and get me out of here early!

That one got me sitting in the front of the class.

Oh and since I changed my Mother too she was there and we went on a trip yesterday to West Texas and she critiqued my driving all day long .

Clue, don't take defensive driving with spouse or Mother , you will suffer indignities.

Another school here is called the Comedy Diving school !
I wonder who teaches that one , Don Rickles !

The Guy even invited us to come back stage when they kick off the show at Bass Hall .
I guess even at 60 you never can say you've never seen it all .

He also noted that people in other parts of the country pay up to $180.00 dollars to attend basically the same class .
Possibly Texans need those classes more than some others so they are cheaper here ! LOL

He noted some courious driving errors on his way to work or situations like the girl nursing a baby while driving , a car gave a blink and a half signel before turning and Nascar must have been in town today because several drivers were speeding and lane changing like a road race.

Got to go set up a flight to New Orleans and right now on TV DFW airport is backed up big time due to problems with the traffic control system.

Another day another dollar.
Then there's always the LOVE field Option!
And the Hertz Option but they are still mad at me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back