Dave Densmore (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
I'm surprised that I haven't seen anything about this anywhere, since it happened more then a few days ago.

This came down via my information superhighway.... I understand that long time friend of NHRA drag racing, Dave Densmore, underwent quadruple bypass surgery over the weekend. He'll be out of action for a couple of weeks, but the tune up went well and he should be back to his old self in no time.

Dave is has been the PR guy for Force Racing for some time, before that was Texas Motorplex PR and before that NHRA PR guy 1975-1982. He's just an all around super nice guy.

Get well soon Dave!

I wish the Best for DD! I know he's Happy as John Force's PR guy, but I sure miss his reporting in NSSN!

I don't know if Densy will be reading this anytime soon but if so...get well soon! Who the hell else can ride herd on John, except you! We'll do our best to ignore him until you get back.

He likely needs the bypasses due to his blood pressure when John gets on a rant in the press room or on TV.

Controlling John has to be like herding cats!!

Densmore is The Man! Get well soon...

Hey Dave, welcome to "The Club". It's been 17 years ago this weekend and the replacement plumbing is still working. I'm sure your doctors will "change" your diet a little bit and maybe encourage you to find a little less high test occupation, but other than that, you'll be just fine. A little lighter, but just fine. Now get back to work!

Pat

What? I had no idea... Dave, do get well soon!!!

I hope this wasn't a result of me constantly harassing you to get John and the team on our radio show... ;)

Get well, buddy!!!!!

Yeah I'm sure everyone is just completely and thoroughly tickled pink! ;)

Thanks for the welcome, tho!

Last edited:
I miss ya on the tube...:eek: What, When, and Where can we see you love??:D

Every Saturday morning on ESPN2, baby!

We switched networks in February... now with the NCAA tournament this month, I don't believe we are on NEXT weekend, but this Saturday (St. Patty's Day) we ARE on at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time Saturday morning... I'll post our press release for you all here, too. Force is one of our guests... he and Statt Mann chew the fat for a bit...

Every Saturday morning on ESPN2, baby!

We switched networks in February... now with the NCAA tournament this month, I don't believe we are on NEXT weekend, but this Saturday (St. Patty's Day) we ARE on at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time Saturday morning... I'll post our press release for you all here, too. Force is one of our guests... he and Statt Mann chew the fat for a bit...
Sounds COOL...:D
Please keep us posted, you girls ROCK!!:D
That other knuckle head is alright to... LOL:eek:

Hey Ray, I assume you know I'm the only chica on the show... and with that being said, that is a funny comment! Poor Lugg Nuttz ;)

Thanks Ray... it's been a rough day today, so your enthusiasm has been a great pick me up!

Crasher
www.SpeedFreaks.TV
Motorsports. REDEFINED.

Hey Ray, I assume you know I'm the only chica on the show... and with that being said, that is a funny comment! Poor Lugg Nuttz

Thanks Ray... it's been a rough day today, so your enthusiasm has been a great pick me up!

Crasher
www.SpeedFreaks.TV
Motorsports. REDEFINED.
There isn't one person on that show who would'nt wear a thong...:D That I do know...:eek: I'm always good for a laugh on a down day doll...;) Call Me...:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back