Danny rowe looks to get things started at the gatornationals (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1](3-12-2009) GAINESVILLE, Florida – For Danny Rowe, there is no time like the present to set the tone for 2009, and there is no better place to do it than the legendary NHRA Gatornationals this weekend in Gainesville, Florida. Considered the East Coast season-opener, Gainesville’s rich history of record-setting performances bodes well for both Danny Rowe as a driver and Jimmy Rector, who serves as crew chief on the Hottinger Group/Sterling Bridge ’67 Camaro Pro Mod, as it’s become increasingly apparent that it’s going to take consistent performances in the 5-second range to go the distance – especially in the fierce, rough-and-tumble world of the Get Screened America NHRA Pro Mod Challenge.

“Hey, we’re ready to go,” said a confident and collected Danny Rowe. “We finished the ’08 season on a really strong note, tested a new supercharger program and a few other things that have shown us the performance necessary to run at the front of the pack. I know I’m going to be strapped into a bad fast hot rod this weekend in Gainesville, and that Jimmy [Rector] and our team will do everything necessary to put this Hottinger Group/Sterling Bridge Camaro in the winner’s circle on Sunday.”

There aren’t many places a racer or fan would rather be than Florida during the week of spring break, but the men and women of Danny Rowe Racing won’t have this weekend in Gainesville off, but a trip to the final round would definitely be reason enough for a party.

“Just as was the case last year, every Pro Modified car on the property at Gainesville Raceway is capable of winning,” said Rowe. “We don’t have the luxury of any lame ducks on the entry list, but honestly, that’s the way we like it. To be the best, you have to beat the best and when you go rounds during one of these Pro Mod Challenge events – you know you’ve accomplished something. I’ve got a great deal of faith in this team and I’m looking forward to an exciting weekend of drag racing.”

Pro Modified qualifying begins for the ACDelco NHRA Gatornationals on Friday at 1:30 PM. Please log onto Drag Race Central | Presented by Summitracing.com 1-800-230-3030 for round by round race results.

Information regarding Danny Rowe Racing can be found at .: Danny Rowe Racing - Pro Modified :.

Attachments

• Rowe mater.jpg
    Rowe mater.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 10
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back