"Da Grump" (1 Viewer)

NONE

Nitro Member
My all time Pro Stock hero. Hard to believe he's been at it this long. I took this shot at the Southern Nationals last year.

Wayne.
GRUMP.JPG

Does Da Grump have anyone running his engines this year? Wonder what happened with him and Yates I thought they had a good relationship. Did he get to expensive or was there a power issue, or did the Da Grump get tired of all the time spent working on his toys?

IF he's not with Grumpy .. he better get back..... Yates has missed both races so...... how many did he miss last year?

Billy

It's my understanding that Sonny hasn't perfected his NHRA Pro Stock engines as yet. It's no secret that he has an excellent reputation running the giants in the IHRA successfully.

Bobby, I agree w/ you but also feel that if builders like 'Grump', 'Reher/Morrison', 'Schmidt', 'Maskin', 'Morgan', 'Nicken', etc put their energy towards IHRA mountain motors than the same situation would apply as there would be ALOT more cooks in that kitchen...But he builds some awesome stuff for the other side of pro stock racing...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back