Cruzer/Delago (1 Viewer)

This is a great place to go to share your point of view, and not so great a place if it is important that everyone agree with you .... I can't even think of one of those places!

I like Cruz and I think the owners of Snap On franchises are a GREAT fit for him from a sponsor standpoint. He's the team owner and he can do what he wants .... just like the guys who walk out to their Snap On truck every morning and try to make another buck. We need as many owners like him as possible.

Less "taking a shot" and more like "telling it how it is." I am not the only one who has the same thought process about Cruz's antics.
Clearly there's many people who disagree with you and one company certainly doesn't share that point of view, Snap On. Your opinion is hardly "telling it how it is".

And.. anther one down.

I was thinking give Tommy D the winter to do things his way and come out in 2019 swinging, but I guess Cruz had different thoughts. Who's left ??

Cruz has gone through some of the best tuners in the business. Is it a problem with them or with Cruz. The answer seems very obvious.

Cruz has gone through some of the best tuners in the business. Is it a problem with them or with Cruz. The answer seems very obvious.
Terry, Sir I am trying to think back over the many years and remember who Cruz had as a crew chiefs, after the McDonalds funny and he went out on his own, I am thinking he has had Rob Flynn, Wes Cerny and Tony Shortall, Rahn Tobler, Aaron Brooks, and Tommy DeLago. Maybe because I am so old now I am sure I am forgetting a few, but he has had some of the best in the business. Sure hope he finds someone that will help him out this up coming year.

Terry, Sir I am trying to think back over the many years and remember who Cruz had as a crew chiefs, after the McDonalds funny and he went out on his own, I am thinking he has had Rob Flynn, Wes Cerny and Tony Shortall, Rahn Tobler, Aaron Brooks, and Tommy DeLago. Maybe because I am so old now I am sure I am forgetting a few, but he has had some of the best in the business. Sure hope he finds someone that will help him out this up coming year.

Lee Beard also

Thought Delago and Cruz were doing pretty good,started going rounds. To bad to hear.

I think karma will soon find the cruzer.....

Personally, I think it's already been finding him for several years. He hasn't been able to hit his a$$ with both hands for quite some time, now he let's go of the one guy that not only had him running as decent and consistent as that car has in a long time, but a guy that accomplished that in very short order. Imagine what he could do with a full season preceded by a full off-season of prep.

A very wise and successful business owner once told me that, "Everything is a management/leadership issue; EVERYTHING........". Cruz Pedregon is professional drag racing's poster child for that statement. Something, most likely ego, has led him to believe he's a tuner, but he's not, period. If you're going to pay somebody to tune the car (or any task for that matter) get the right person, leave them the **** alone, give THEM the credit for it instead of patting yourself on the back for your role in it every time the mic is in your face, and focus on driving the car.

He's made his own bed and I quit feeling sorry for his struggles a long time ago.

Sean D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back