Cruz Pedregon Team Report - Reading (1 Viewer)

NHRA® Team Report
Dodge® NHRA® Nationals - Reading
Pre-Race Report

Cruz Pedregon and team have been busy in the shop and will be trying out several new parts on the Snap-on Dodge® this weekend in Reading. "Our focus as a team for the rest of the season is to win races and make sure the car is running its best. I'm really proud of Glen (Huszar) and Nick (Casertano) and the solid young team we've built," Cruz says. "I posted a message to all our fans on social media after the Countdown was determined to thank them for their support, let them know we're focusing our energy on the final six races and a strong finish."

Crew Chief Huszar says, "Nick and I have been working with Cruz and the team on the engine/clutch combination. It's performing well, but still needs some work. We're trying out some additional new parts, and we believe it’ll all work well together for the rest of the season and be a positive for the 2020 season ahead."

Cruz will have a special guest in his pit Saturday when he welcomes one of his favorite athletes — boxing legend Larry Holmes. Holmes is a former WBC, Ring Magazine and Lineal Heavyweight Champion of the World and the founder of the Heart of a Legend foundation. The foundation's mission is to help the underprivileged by supporting and assisting local cities and communities. Holmes and his family will be in Cruz's pit for qualifying and will have two signed boxing gloves to auction off to benefit the Heart of a Legend foundation. Holmes drag raced in years past, but this will be his first time to attend an NHRA event. He says he's excited to see the "hot rods" at Maple Grove Raceway.

Follow Cruz and Snap-on on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
To see the latest Cruz news, like his Facebook page, where you can also check out his Vlog “Kickin’ It With The Cruzer.” Follow Cruz on Twitter and Instagram, and like the Snap-on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages for all things tools, racing and Cruz.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back