Cruz Pedregon Team Report NHRA – Sonoma Nationals Pre-Race Report (1 Viewer)

Pedregon Snap On Logo.jpg
Cruz Pedregon and team are ready to take the next win of the year in Sonoma for the Snap-on® “Makers and Fixers” Dodge® SRT® Hellcat® Funny Car. Coming off the higher elevation tuning in Denver, Crew Chief John Collins is looking forward to sea level tune ups much like their winning plan last month in Ohio.
"We like the way the car has been running in lower elevations, so we plan to have a similar set-up to what we had in Norwalk that proved successful for us," Cruz says. "I'm from California and have won Sonoma before, so I'm sure the team will plug in the right parts and numbers so we can get off to a good start in my home state. I'm a proponent of getting that first solid run in and just kind of improving as you go.”
Cruz says he's proud of the work JC, Assistant Crew Chief Rip Reynolds, and the crew have been doing and the solid progression the team has made. Even with the challenges of racing in high altitude last weekend, Cruz posted a third quickest session run, earning a bonus point.
Joining Cruz in his pit this weekend will be Nick Pinchuk, chairman and CEO of Snap-on, Inc., the team's primary sponsor, along with several members of the company's leadership and Snap-on associates and franchisees. Cruz says he enjoys hosting Snap-on representatives and talking with them about all the company's new tools and products, especially the ones used on the car and in the shops he visits with franchisees along the racing route. As a 101-year-strong company, Snap-on has long been active in motorsports and with Cruz as a sponsor for more than 20 years.

Follow Cruz and Snap-on on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
To see the latest Cruz news, like his Facebook page, where you can also check out his Vlog “Kickin’ It With The Cruzer.” Follow Cruz on Twitter and Instagram. Be sure to follow @MakersandFixers on Instagram and share your stories at makersandfixers.com.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back