Cruz Pedregon earns second Funny Car Wally of the season (1 Viewer)

Pedregon Snap On Logo.jpg

Cruz Pedregon earns second Funny Car Wally of the season
KENOSHA, Wis. – (October 31, 2021) – All the rebuilding and hard work Cruz Pedregon, Crew Chief John (JC) Collins, and the team have poured into the Snap-on® Dodge® Charger® SRT® Hellcat® are paying off with a second win of the 2021 season this Halloween in Las Vegas. This is the second Wally of the year for Cruz and the first time since 2013 he's had multiple wins in an NHRA season. Cruz proudly takes home a commemorative Wally from the 1000th NHRA event. He'll head to the finals in Pomona third in Countdown points.
“All of us at Snap-on are cheering with Cruz and his team on these wins. The innovation they are implementing in every aspect of his racing program proves to be a winning combination of talent and instinct," says Samuel Bottum, Snap-on chief marketing officer. “We applaud their skill and sheer determination to win."
Cruz says, "Putting the right people and right equipment into place this season has really challenged me as a driver. And seeing everything come together has refocused this winning mindset for the team and me. I owe a lot of gratitude to this team. JC means a lot to me not only as a crew chief but as a friend. He knows how to talk to me and keep me motivated. Man, this really means a lot, we're so grateful for all our great NHRA fans and loyal sponsors who are as proud of these wins as we are…and there's one more win to go this season."
To see the latest Cruz news, like his Facebook page and follow him on Twitter and Instagram, and follow Snap-on @MakersandFixers on Instagram.

Pedregon 1.jpeg

About Snap-on Incorporated
Snap-on Incorporated is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, equipment, diagnostics, repair information, and systems solutions for professional users performing critical tasks. Products and services include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well as for customers in industries, including aviation and aerospace, agriculture, construction, government and military, mining, natural resources, power generation and technical education. Snap-on also derives income from various financing programs to facilitate the sales of its products and support its franchise business. Products and services are sold through the company’s franchisee, company-direct, distributor and internet channels. Founded in 1920, Snap-on is a $3.6 billion, S&P 500 company headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin. For additional information, visit www.snapon.com.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back