Cruz Pedregon claims Funny Car Wally at NHRA Finals with career-best ET and Speed (1 Viewer)

Pedregon Snap On Logo.jpg
Makers fixers logo.jpg

Cruz Pedregon claims Funny Car Wally at NHRA Finals with career-best ET and Speed

KENOSHA, Wis. – (Nov. 13, 2022) – Cruz Pedregon crushed the NHRA Funny Car Finals with a career-best 3.83 run at 335 mph in the Snap-on® Makers & Fixers Dodge® Charger® SRT® Hellcat®. Bringing in Lee Beard as a consultant to work with Crew Chief John (JC) Collins and Rip Reynolds was the winning addition to an already strong team Cruz noted in a top-end interview following the seasoned veteran’s personal best weekend.
An emotional Cruz said, “It’s moments like this we live for. Snap-on, thank you guys…and all our other sponsors. But really, I want to thank the team. We had a great team here, but I think Lee brought that veteran leadership we needed. I have to thank J.C. and Rip for accepting him and allowing him to help us. Pomona is my home track; I grew up in Chino just down the street. This has really been a weekend of a lifetime.”
"It’s been exciting to watch Cruz and see his winning drive come through as the team wraps this 2022 season," says Jeff Weiss, Snap-on motorsports. “We share our congrats with Cruz and his crew on the hard work they’ve put into this competitive Nitro Funny Car category and taking home this very special Wally. We’re already looking forward to 2023.”
This season Cruz has been driving the Makers & Fixers paint scheme as a tribute to the professionals who keep the sport of drag racing and all of us moving. He was mindful to thank them during interviews between rounds and will continue take the time along the racing route to ride along with Snap-on franchisees to visit with customers, talk tools, and thank them for the critical work they do. To see the latest Cruz news, like his Facebook page and follow him on Twitter and Instagram, and follow Snap-on @MakersandFixers on Instagram.

About Snap-on Incorporated
Snap-on Incorporated is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, equipment, diagnostics, repair information, and systems solutions for professional users performing critical tasks. Products and services include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions for vehicle dealerships and repair centers, as well as for customers in industries, including aviation and aerospace, agriculture, construction, government and military, mining, natural resources, power generation and technical education. Snap-on also derives income from various financing programs to facilitate the sales of its products and support its franchise business. Products and services are sold through the company’s franchisee, company-direct, distributor and internet channels. Founded in 1920, Snap-on is a $4.25 billion, S&P 500 company headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin. For additional information, visit www.snapon.com.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back