craftsman truck driver suspended (1 Viewer)

handsome

Nitro Member
NASCAR.COM - NASCAR suspends Truck Series' Walker indefinitely - May 29, 2007

it always steams me when i read about someone who has life on a silver platter and does crap like substance abuse. i spent a better half of my life trying to make it to the big leagues of racing without any sponsors, and you watch young punks get the deals i could only dream of, and they think life is a party and piss it all away. i would love to walk into a mcdonalds one day and see this jerk serving french fries.

Looks like they're cracking down after giving Shane Hmiel a couple of chances and finally kicking him out for life.

From what I've gathered..he tested positive May 18th..AFTER the Lowes race.

Wonder what the substance was?

We'll probably never know. It may have even been something "performance enhancing". Certain "performance enhancers" improve eyesight, reflexes etc. Anymore, one can't assume someone tested positive for marijuana, cocaine, or narcotics. I would hate to see some of the crap used in other sports infiltrate auto racing.

I'm not sure, but I wonder if they have to do an immediate sample. I remember my dad and brother have been randomly picked for a drug test at a couple national events. They had 24 hours from the time the testing services found us to submit the sample.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back