CPR changes (1 Viewer)

Sponsorship announcement in about 90 minutes. I don't think Lee has been at the last couple of races.

Yes, that is good news. Especially since this year was a big disappointment for that team performance-wise. And they ran so well in winning this event a year ago.

Cruz must do a lot off the track to activate that sponsorship for Snap-On and give them a good return on their investment.

Last edited:
I have been expecting that the team would be making a crew chief change. I know they are not getting the expected results after two seasons. Not saying there is anybody better out there than JC but Cruz expects to win.

Cruz must do a lot to off the track to activate that sponsorship for Snap-On and give them a good return on their investment.
I used to work for two companies that were team sponsors in NASCAR. On-track performance was one of the least important factors. What the drivers and teams did off the track mattered more. That's why one of the companies dropped it sponsorship program after the initial contract and the other maintained it for many years.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back