cordova thunderfest (1 Viewer)

Taz Hines(track Manager) told me that they had booked in a show for the nostalgia fc's..

So far this is the list i know off..

Justin Grant = Stardust

Rob Bruce =Zombie

Kyle Wertzel(sp) = Nitro Pony

Randy walls =SuperNova

was told gaynor was going to be there too but this hasnt been confirmed yet

They have also booked in the Nostalagi TF circut
There wil be a match race for Radar vs jack harris (since they are heads above the rest)

The texes outlaw fuel altered circut has also been booked in...

They also have a open jr fuel and a fuel class along with the jets and wheeliestanders for the kids...(all subject to change of course)

My brother and myself will be there videoing for the track.
Who all is going?

Scott, Come by the Nitro Madness AA/FA pit. I will be there and I bet you will catch Chi Town Dan Brown and some other hooligans hanging around. We should be there around noon or so.

Rapid

Randy,I'll definitly come and see you Sat.hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures of you In the daytime this year.

We thave the following Lineup for Cordova this weekend

Justin Grant's - Don Schumacher's Stardust Piloted by Joe "Mini Me" Haas
Kyle Wurtzel's - Nitro Pony Piloted by Kyle "PJ Boy" Wurtzel
Rob Bruce's - Zombie Piloted by Rob "The Dude" Bruce
Randy Walls's - Super Nova Piloted by Randy " Is this VRA Legal" Walls

Rob ran a 5.84 several weeks ago at Joliet, Kyle ran a solid 6.50 at the HRR, Randy runs 6.20's and the Stardust has run a best of 6.39 two weeks ago.

It should be a good show, and we are slated to run at 7 and 9 PM.

Come to Cordova, support the Nitro FC's and let Scott at Cordova know you want to see more Nostalgia Nitro FC's in the furute.. It will be a blast!

Stop by the Stardust Pit, and say Hi!

PS... Randy is filling in for Gaynor. Jeff had other commitments and could not make the event, and he asked Randy to take his spot.

Justin Grant
Owner Don Schumacher's Stardust
http://www.stardustracing.com

Hey Justin

Any chance that you will bring your car out west sometime? How about next March Meet? You have done an outstanding job building that car; I'd love to see you run it in Bakersfield.

Kevin-

We plan on finishing the year here in the Mid-West and if all goes well this winter, we will be in CA for the March Meet!

Thanks for the kind words! We are having a BALL!

Justin look foward to seeing you this weekend..Dont get too mad when we invade your camp with the cameras...I am bringing my son with me and be prepared cause he gonna ask ya to sit in the car..lol

Randy you know you got me in trouble last year...I had you sign a hero card for my son and you signed it "Should have been here" Yeah thanks... when he read it he gave me that look like "If i was big enough i would kick your ass right now..lol...(I told him I had to video so he couldnt go). He wasnt trying to hear that this year and said he going no matter what..lol..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back