Cordova Sold (1 Viewer)

great news. and FChaos. so much history there, and more to be made. between cordova, great falls, cedar falls, and eddyville, upper midwest is in good shape.
what's the latest on byron?

great news. and FChaos. so much history there, and more to be made. between cordova, great falls, cedar falls, and eddyville, upper midwest is in good shape.
what's the latest on byron?
Still for sale, but open.

Doesn't this belong in the IHRA forum postings? Besides... my comment last March is still the last one on the IHRA forum.

Cordova Dragway

To The Cordova Family​

cordova-crowd-picture.jpg

To the Cordova Family;

The opportunities that are in front of us far too great to list. I want to take a minute and try to express the emotion and enthusiasm I have for this facility. Now that the sale is closed and final, I can speak of my vision for Cordova Dragway.

First things first, I am humbled at the chance to be the caretaker of its long history. Cordova has been the setting for many memories in all our lives. This is not just a racetrack. Cordova is truly a way of live. What started as just a piece of asphalt on farmland has become the backdrop of Midwest drag racing history.
We now have the opportunity to write the next chapter. Every car, every team member, every fan and every member of the staff will play a role. My hope is to provide the setting, so you all can write your story.

Over the next week we will announce our 2022 schedule with exciting new events and many of the staples of Cordova. Events like: Summernationals with Funny Car Chaos, 777 bracket event, Midwest Junior Drag Racing League, Hollowierd, Demo drags, Midwest Super Comp Series, Oktoberfest, Hangoverfest and of course the World Series of Drag Racing. We will also be able to announce the bracket program, along with my vision for improvements to the track.

There is a great deal of work ahead of us. However we need to remember when we work hard for things we love it is called passion.
I am beyond gitty at the chance to help create something special for all of us. I hope you join me.

See you at the track.
Danny

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back