Congratulations Team Force! (1 Viewer)

Alan Johnson and crew are the oracle for producing champions!
With that said tip of the hat to Brittney she really handled the pressure like a pro!
I’m sure DSR isn’t to happy with the outcome but that’s Racing!
I think the rivalry is gonna kick up a notch next season! LOL
They did so much as far as chassis changes etc. I'm sure at Alan's request, but Brittney did a really good job, she is a champion and didn't back into anything, I was a little disappointed with Torrence's response, but I understand.
Kudos to her and her team for never giving up.

Rick

Had Capps’ team taken care of their business, nobody would be talking about any diving. Don’t blame Hight; that team used the rules, stupid though they (the rules) may be, to their benefit.
That being said, the racing all day was exciting. While none of my favorites were there in the end, it was still a pretty darned good race.

waiting for one of our stat guys to run the numbers and prove Hight's round win against Force didn't make a difference in the end...

waiting for one of our stat guys to run the numbers and prove Hight's round win against Force didn't make a difference in the end...

Considering he won by 98 points, it didn't. Force and Worsham handing Ron back to back first round losses however.....

Capps cant catch a break.7 out of 8 cars in left lane rd1 he would have beat.IF ron qualified 2 or 4 thousand fast/slower.different.

With that said tip of the hat to Brittney she really handled the pressure like a pro!

I was really impressed with her, personally. It's obvious she has put in the work, and if you take out the hiccup in the Vegas final, her mental game appears to be turning the corner. Well done, young lady!

Sean D

It's funny that the daughter that early on seemed the least interested in making racing a career is the first one to be the champ.

Agree with Torrence's comments and while it may seem like sour grapes, he did complain earlier on about it too. Sucks to see 2 guys win 8 races during the season but get passed by a few drivers who put together a couple of good races.

They did so much as far as chassis changes etc. I'm sure at Alan's request, but Brittney did a really good job, she is a champion and didn't back into anything, I was a little disappointed with Torrence's response, but I understand.
Kudos to her and her team for never giving up.
Rick

She didn't back into it......IF you ignore the over 500 more points awarded to her by the stupid countdown reset. I'm sorry, but I just can't celebrate that win over Steve's season-long dominance.

That said, it was plain to see that her team's performance during the countdown was pure Alan Johnson. I'm sure AJ told JF to go sit down.....I'M running this program.

Congratulations to Brittany Force, Robert Hight, and John Force Racing.

Like it, or not they played according to the rules and won 2 of the final 3 races being in the finals at all 3. Torrence's crash at Dallas had a huge momentum shift that they just couldn't recover from. I hate it for them, but I'm sure they'll be back to challenge for the Championship next year.

Wasn't a fan of what happened at Vegas in Funny Car, but Robert did what he had to at Pomona, and would've won anyways with Capps losing to Worsham in Round 1.

alan johnson and jimmy prock have a way of tuning winners.....and runner ups too. aj doesn't have his own team.
still tunes/consults 1st and 2nd place. congrats to robert on his 2nd. congrats to brittany on her first.
she really stepped up for her team, her sponsor, and her family.

It was funny when Force tripped going to shake Roberts hand.....oh wait is it too soon:D

Some people it seems just do not like change.

How about we go back to who ever wins the last race of the year in Pomona is World Champion?

The New England Patriots one year were 16-0 in the regular season and lost in the Super Bowl to finish 18-1. That's life.

Stan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back