Congratulations Robert (1 Viewer)

Yes...congrats to Robert, the AAA team, and JFR!
:D

It would be nice to see this thread remain positive and celebrate the champ!

Congratulations to Robert Hight, Jimmy Prock and the entire AAA of Southern California Funny Car Team on one helluva championship run!!!

Awesome job, The prock rocket is back!! Also Congrats to Robert on his first champ. He did an outstanding job driving

This is awesome!! Congrats to Robert, Jimmy, and everybody on the team. I am so excited!!! #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great champion, I stopped by his trailer to offer my congratulations at 7:15 pm and he was still signing autographs!!

Congrats to Robert, Jimmy, and the entire AAA team! You guys played the Countdown perfectly and deserve the title!

Congratulations to the whole JFR team, awesome team effort and special congrats to Robert and Jimmy Prock!

Enjoy it ~ you've worked hard for it!! :)

Good going Robert, Jimmy Prock, and the entire AAA team! Winning a championship is a hard thing to do, and most racers never accomplish such a feat! I do want to comment on a portion of Robert's interview post winning the championship. Robert stated in part of his interview that prior to coming from Northern California to John Force Racing all he drove was a Ford F150, this in fact is not true. There is much more to Roberts story and association with drag racing while he resided in Northern California. Some of which of course he is aware of, and some of which he may not be aware of? One day I may share, however not now this is Robert's time!

Robert great job!, I know your uncle Bob is very proud of you and what you accomplished!
:);)

Way to go Robert, Jimmy, & the entire AAA team!!! Way to suck it up when it was needed most!!!
Congrats to the entire JFR team!!!
:cool: :cool:

Gee, only 2 negatives(so far) in a "Congratulations Thread"!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Whatever!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back