Congrats to Cruz (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Cruz/Tobler and co were ripping style yesterday and earned that win.
Force would not stage first in the semis as usual and they both sat there for a long time and to see JFR get beat at his own game was awesome. He was flat out muscled and Coild and company were dragging in the pits afterwards...and after the final the JFR pit area was in dispair...

Yeah 'great' win by the 'low budget' 'SINGLE' car team amongst all those big 'budget' cars! Such a good win! I'm surprised we didn't hear that spill again.

Is it just me, or has the Cruzer become a bit of a tosser?? I didn't mind the guy in the past, but some of the crap he's spilled this year.... And if he wins the championship, it will be a JOKE, just like his brothers crowning last year!!!

The clowndown, work hard all season, then let the lucky pickings, YES I SAID LUCKY PICKINGS!!! Grab a couple at the end and try steal a championship.... NHRA.... what a joke!

COME ON WILK BOUNCE BACK SON!!!!

awesome post michael! cant agree more, cruzer the cryer has a lucky day- 2 wins by redlight and robert has a terrible light and hes in line for another fake championship , god i hope he goes out 1st rd in pomona, wilk or robert deserve the crown!

Cruz gets two redlights due to his car has been running well on Sunday.
And for Robert to throw a bad light in the final and Cruz was MR consistent shows that he does not choke when needed.
Cruz/Tony pedregon have done well compared to DSR/JFR teams...lets see:
8 top shelf teams versus 2 and those two are on top....hmmmmm
Cruz has earned this one...he will be #1 in two weeks...IMO

There isn't any way to compare the countdown to any other sport (except Nascar)..unless you had the NHRA broken down into 4 different divisions. North, South, East & West..then the best Pro's from each division would have a countdown to decide. The way it is now cheapens the sport, IMO.

I am not a fan of the Sarge, but to think that if he had DNQ for the last two races and Hillary had won the last two, she would have been Champion. And after his record winning season, even at the lame 1000ft. it would have been very unfair. Never before could someome win a very long shelf of wally's and
not be number one. Sort of tarnishes what has gone before this. And this is not a knock on Hillary, the O. bros have a good setup. Same with Cruz and tobler, just a few great runs at the right time. Cruz has been either very good or very lucky at the tree, you can't cut a closer light than he did.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back