Congradulations Wilkerson (1 Viewer)

"Chuck"

Nitro Member
Glad to see one of the little guys is back on track and doing well. I know theres a few people out there really glad to see him doing well again too;)

I cheered, heck yes I did, when he won. Yay, Wilk!

I am a little biased, though, I always want to see the guys I've interviewed win especially the latest victims. And it's fantastic to see a single-car team win.

He hasn't lost a thing, that car can pretty much consistantly run down any lane, any track, any time.

couldn't find a wilk thread, so recycling this one from last week.
another amazing performance on sunday.
wonder how many offers tim has had to quite driving next year
and become a crew chief!?

Well I never thought I'd see the day were Wilk was considered a fav against any Force car, thats for sure. Congrats to Tim and crew. Theyv'e had a helluva year. If none of JFR can win, I hope Tim takes it down. Man, I sure thought Ash had him in the finals last night.

JFR held all the cards this weekend, and Wilk took them all down one at a time except for Neff. We all have our favorites, but you can't ever be upset when Wilkerson wins, too nice of a guy, and a bad azz car.

If Robert can't win, I'd like to see Wilk get it.

Yesterday was unreal.

Taking out the top 3 Force cars on successive runs and with the last two having MAJOR point implications was just incredible. Too bad about the oil down though. Hate to see those 15 come back to haunt him.

WAY TO GO TIM!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was unreal.

Taking out the top 3 Force cars on successive runs and with the last two having MAJOR point implications was just incredible. Too bad about the oil down though. Hate to see those 15 come back to haunt him.

WAY TO GO TIM!!!!!!!!

There was an oil down? I missed that. The in-law's brought us their old couch/chaise (all of 5 years old, they just had to replace it) during the last 45 minutes of the race and we re-arranged the whole family room. They insisted we turn the TV off right after the semis so we could move the TV.

Luckily I got the TV back on right as they were pulling up for the funny car final. Woohoo. I was standing in the middle of my half set up family room cheering and clapping for Wilk.

"I interviewed him this year," I explained to my mother in law. She was a little confused by my enthusiasm until I said that.

Yay! This is insane. Six race wins. If I remember right the most Wilk has had in a single season in the past was two ... maybe three.

Congrats again, Wilk and the LRS team. :D

As Happy as I am for the LRS team, I'm still shaking my head at his performance week in, week out! He has only 4 full-time employees, which tells me he doesn't have nearly the funding of the Bigdogs, yet to double your past 2 years Round win total in less than one season, I'm curious if that kind of a turnaround has every been done before in the Modern Drag racing era from the same team?? I doubt it! That being said I would LOVE to see Jim win the Championship!;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back