Condolences to Bob Unkefer and family. (1 Viewer)

Professor Dave

Nitro Member
Unk just lost his dad-the funeral is today. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. As Unk said in a post on another site-hug your parents this Thanksgiving.

I read this in the lounge....

Bob, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers today.....and through the Holiday weekend. :(

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Bob. Your dad must have been a great man because I only met and chat with you a couple of times but I can tell he raised a great son.

Sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Hey Unk, it's been awhile but sorry to hear your father! God bless you and yours this Thanksgiving!:(

Godspeed my friend.........

Hug your parents everyday. We just had my Mom's 96th birthday last weekend. The family knows there are not a whole bunch of birthdays left for Mom but bless my Wife, Barbara, for stepping up after my Mom's last stroke and telling the family that Mom will live with us and she will take care of her.

Bob,
I feel the Heartbreak you are going through and will keep you and your loved ones in my thoughts.

Karl

Bob ~ I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your Dad. You always spoke so highly of him. May the wonderful memories you have of him bring you smiles in the days to come.

Unk.

May God bless you and your family during this difficult time. Our condolences, too.

Randy

My heart breaks for you Unk. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. You know my number if you ever need anything Bob.

Unk...So sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

Terry

Unk...I am so sorry to hear about your loss...My family and I will keep you and yours in our prayers...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back