Come on, NHRA.TV and car audio quality. Here we go again. (1 Viewer)

LoPony

Nitro Member
I hate to say here we go again, but here we go again. The audio quality during the last two races has been some of the worst all year, and I echo the sentiment of many others on here who just get tired of saying the same old stuff.

I don’t care how much the announcer blabbers. Mix the cars’ audio over the announcers. To put it another way, make the damn cars louder, and make the announcers quieter relative to the cars. You had a couple of events this year where you have gotten it right. Brainerd and Indy were not those events. It is interesting, because the cars actually sound fine, then the announcer keys the microphone in and then you can barely hear the cars anymore.

You’re mixing the announcer over the car. It should be the other way around!

Please audio guys! Pretty please.

Last edited:
I hate to say here we go again, but here we go again. The audio quality during the last two races has been some of the worst all year, and I echo the sentiment of many others on here who just get tired of saying the same old stuff.

I don’t care how much the announcer blabbers. Mix the cars’ audio over the announcers. To put it another way, make the damn cars louder, and make the announcers quieter relative to the cars. You had a couple of events this year where you have gotten it right. Brainerd and Indy were not those events. It is interesting, because the cars actually sound fine, then the announcer keys the microphone in and then you can barely hear the cars anymore.

You’re mixing the announcer over the car. It should be the other way around!

Please audio guys! Pretty please.
I thought Fridays coverage was the worst I have ever seen. The cameras weren't giving the pro racers coverage that gives inside info on each car and in some cases in tf they didn't even say who was in one of the lanes. I also don't want to see a top end interview when the cars have not only done their burnouts but have already gone down the track. Alan is great on top end but he belongs in the tower calling the races along with passing along some info on cars/crews/drivers he talked to in the pits. My subscription was renewed last month and if I had known how bad they were going to be this year I would not have renewed it. Also dump the helicopter, I know it is Lucas raceway and the helicopter was theirs but it just screwed up the coverage more. I could go on and on about this year's coverage but I would have to write a book and no one would read it anyway.
Alan must have really pixxed off someone.

Last edited:
I wonder if it’s possible to put the camera farther away from the starting line here at Maplegrove. I realize this is the only game in town but this is awful.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back