Come backs (1 Viewer)

force fan

Nitro Member
I have seen some threads on drivers the maters would like to see come back and I never heard anyone mention one of my favs, Ole Al Hofmann. That would be cool to see him back. I loved i when he would race Force, always a classic.:D

I have seen some threads on drivers the maters would like to see come back and I never heard anyone mention one of my favs, Ole Al Hofmann. That would be cool to see him back. I loved i when he would race Force, always a classic.:D

Lynn,

Al Hoffman's name comes up quite often actually. You must have missed those threads...mighta been on the old 'Mater. Al's into classic car restorations and probably other stuff now as well. He's still in Umatilla, FL as far as I know. He didn't work out too good driving for someone else, although if that someone is Jim Dunn, maybe that was the reason. I like Jim Dunn, don't get me wrong, but I have heard he is hard to work for. Tony Bartone seems to be hanging with him pretty good though, so I guess I could be all wrong. Al goes way back to the match racing days so he kinda did things his way, not necessarily corporate America's way. I was a big fan of Al's too, and I miss him out there, but doubtful he'll be back.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back