Clay Millican / Mike Kobler ? (1 Viewer)

BOO BOO

Nitro Member
The last couple races I've seen Jim Reid has been with Clay's team and no sign of Mike Kobler. I though he had been rehired ?

it would be great if all the sponsors currently on the purple car will stay committed to at least '23 and hopefully beyond with hopefully a 2-car effort.
IMO it is slightly overlooked that clay/doug stringer/now rwr represent walmart. pretty cool for nhra IMO.

Im prob being paranoid,i hope clay is part of the team next year if a second car doesnt work out..

With all the guessing about why Klober left and him being welcomed back it may have just been a financial thing. Most people think these things run on Nitro but they are mistaken - These cars run on Money - NOT 90% or even 98%, but 100% +!
this may have been the plan all along. Pickup Jim O when you had the chance and let Kloeber cool off and work on the new car.

it would be great if all the sponsors currently on the purple car will stay committed to at least '23 and hopefully beyond with hopefully a 2-car effort.
IMO it is slightly overlooked that clay/doug stringer/now rwr represent walmart. pretty cool for nhra IMO.
That started during the summer of 2020 when Walmart asked Clay to promote the Covid Vaccine for them and have a booth set up in the pits. I'm surprised that they are still on the car.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back