Christmas Cards for a special group of people (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
(We did this last year... hope it becomes a holiday tradition for y'all.) :D

Yes, Christmas cards. This is coming early (really early) so that you can get ready to include an important address to your list. Read on........

What a GREAT idea!

Wanna have some fun this CHRISTMAS? Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD this year.

As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part of this holiday, we should all send them a nice Christmas card to brighten up their dark, little world.

Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it

Here's the Address, just don't be rude or crude.

ACLU
125 Broad Street
18th Floor
New York, NY 10004

Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing contributions. So spend 39 cents and tell the ACLU to leave Christmas alone. Also tell them that there is no such thing as a "Holiday Tree". . . . It's a Christmas Tree even in the fields!!

And pass this on to your email lists. We really want to communicate with the ACLU!

Doesn't matter. And it also doesn't matter if they're "overwhelmed" or not. It's still sends a clear message.

Christians have had enough. We have rights too. And this is a way to let the Anti Christian Lawyers Union know it.

Send, don't send. I'm sending. And so is just about everyone I know. ;)

I've been a card-carrying member of the ACLU since 1991 (would have been a lot longer but I let my membership lapse for a several years in the 80's). I suppose it's possible that there's a committee of Grinch's within the organization working to inject some serious Bah Humbug into the Christmas season and to prevent Santa from exploiting elves and raindeer. But if such a committee exists within the ACLU, I can assure you that I certainly haven't heard of it, much less been invited to any of the meetings.

Funny, I've also always been under the impression that it was a Christian value to pray for those you disagree with. I must have missed the part where Jesus told his followers to flood the ACLU with mounds of postcards as a way to harrass them.

I've been a card-carrying member of the ACLU since 1991 (would have been a lot longer but I let my membership lapse for a several years in the 80's). I suppose it's possible that there's a committee of Grinch's within the organization working to inject some serious Bah Humbug into the Christmas season and to prevent Santa from exploiting elves and raindeer. But if such a committee exists within the ACLU, I can assure you that I certainly haven't heard of it, much less been invited to any of the meetings.

Funny, I've also always been under the impression that it was a Christian value to pray for those you disagree with. I must have missed the part where Jesus told his followers to flood the ACLU with mounds of postcards as a way to harrass them.

Surely you can't be serious, Rich. :confused: The ACLU is behind every single vestige of eliminating CHRIST from CHRISTmas.

What makes you think that Christians AREN'T praying for members of the ACLU, including you, since you've now said you're a card carrying member of this organization?

There is not one bit of harm in sending Christmas cards to the ACLU headquarters in NY. Merely continuing to make a point they so obviously and conveniently overlook......Christmas is about the birth of Jesus Christ, whether or not a person believes that He is, indeed, the Son of God. 87% of this country professes to be Christian. Banning the use of Christian displays and the use of the greeting Merry Christmas, is against OUR civil liberties. Just because a minority of Americans are threatened by the use of His name, is no reason for the rest of America to be penalized.

Simple truth... the Constitution states that it ensures the freedom OF religion, not the freedom FROM religion.

As I stated before. Send, don't send. Your choice. Me? I'm sending. And, I'm praying. And I'm speaking out against the tyranny of the ACLU and the rest of the Liberal Left groups & organizations which would devoid this country of the very foundation on which it has been built. (Oh, and PS... I am NOT alone. )

Now having Liberals in control of this country only makes dealing with the issues more difficult, but I can assure you that Christian Americans will continue to deal with them. God never said it would be easy. In fact, He said that in the end times, it would be much more difficult. America is engaged in the spiritual battle of its existance. You are free to believe that or not believe it.... again, your choice. Whatever you believe, it doesn't make it any less true.

Have a most pleasant day.

I can assure you that I am indeed serious. And as someone who has been an active member of the organization for many years, I can also assure you that the ACLU values and defends religious liberty.

But I'll save that discussion for the politics forum (as soon as I send an email today to ask to be let in that is). :D

I can assure you that I am indeed serious. And as someone who has been an active member of the organization for many years, I can also assure you that the ACLU values and defends religious liberty.

But I'll save that discussion for the politics forum (as soon as I send an email today to ask to be let in that is). :D

Man, I give you credit for admitting that you're a member of the ACLU.

Admit it? Heck, I'm proud of it. From my perspective the ACLU is a staunch defender of the Bill of Rights and our civil liberties, which is something I passionately support. In fact I'm also not afraid to say that I call myself a liberal and wear that label proudly.

But even us libs support some of the finer things in life - like the smell of nitro and burnt rubber, the sound of an 8,000 hp engine, and the sight of a top fuel dragster or funny car screaming down a dragstrip. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back