Chhr (1 Viewer)

32 nitro funnycars at a drag race. I am old enough to remember when that was the norm. Even 64 funnycars at OCIR

Anyone know if there's any fuel altereds there? Specifically, Mike Sullivan's homage to his gorgeous blue and white Fiat. It is my favorite FA of all-time and so glad to see he's built the latter-day version of it (non-transformer and all)

Whoever is in attendance, enjoy the loud cars amongst the orchards.

My dream vacation: CHRR, then the Big O Tires Nationals in Vegas, D7 finale at Vegas, and The Finals at Pomona. All on consecutive weekends. I would love to come out there and stay for the entire time.

I think Darren Bingham is planning that very swing next year!

Anyone know if there's any fuel altereds there? Specifically, Mike Sullivan's homage to his gorgeous blue and white Fiat. It is my favorite FA of all-time and so glad to see he's built the latter-day version of it (non-transformer and all)

Whoever is in attendance, enjoy the loud cars amongst the orchards.

Saw the Wing (awsome wheels up pass ) Rat Trap. Sullivan, plus a few more in the cackelfest.

1242-01196.jpg

Dave. Hope you are OK with this.

Last edited:
My dream vacation: CHRR, then the Big O Tires Nationals in Vegas, D7 finale at Vegas, and The Finals at Pomona. All on consecutive weekends. I would love to come out there and stay for the entire time.

At The Strip, I sit in a section with a crazy bunch of Canadians and Australians (prob a Kiwi or two) that do this every year. Some come out only for Bakersfield and Vegas and some stay for Pomona; but no matter what....they ALWAYS have a good time and LOVE drag racing. :cool:

At The Strip, I sit in a section with a crazy bunch of Canadians and Australians (prob a Kiwi or two) that do this every year. Some come out only for Bakersfield and Vegas and some stay for Pomona; but no matter what....they ALWAYS have a good time and LOVE drag racing. :cool:

I'm only 600 Mi. From Vegas, I couldn't imagine how much it would cost me to do CHRR-Vegas NHRA-Div. 7-Pomona!

I'm only 600 Mi. From Vegas, I couldn't imagine how much it would cost me to do CHRR-Vegas NHRA-Div. 7-Pomona!

Joe, $60 for a 3 day pass or $22 a single day and plenty of rooms for $65 a night close to the Famoso track. Gas and/or flight might hit your wallet a bit. Was there Friday and Saturday and can't think of a better bang for my buck.

Joe, $60 for a 3 day pass or $22 a single day and plenty of rooms for $65 a night close to the Famoso track. Gas and/or flight might hit your wallet a bit. Was there Friday and Saturday and can't think of a better bang for my buck.

Rooms close to the track.....that's funny, nothing is close to the track

Not this last weekend motel rooms were few and far between as you also had the year end Drag Boat race at Ming also

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back