Check out this Clip from OCIR 1980... (1 Viewer)

Can't remember the driver (I believe it was a license pass), but I was against the fence on the spectator side, and my Dad said he never saw me run so fast!!! :)

Joe, I saw this about 6 months ago and asked a couple drivers from the era, the best clues are that driver was from the NW, he has since passed away.
He had several cars over the years that were all top shelf.

That's all I remember---------

Imagine if that happened today with all the internet and everything it would be talked about for months.

I don't know.. There was a much worse accident then this at LVMS over the weekend, and we aren't hearing much about that one. :D

I have seen a couple different reports on what happened, don't know the whole story, but lucky nobody was killed when this thing shot backwards and ended up next to the tower.

376748_10150472160871240_517086239_10330948_1186448857_n.jpg

I don't know.. There was a much worse accident then this at LVMS over the weekend, and we aren't hearing much about that one. :D

I have seen a couple different reports on what happened, don't know the whole story, but lucky nobody was killed when this thing shot backwards and ended up next to the tower.

Holy crap! I hadn't heard a peep about this incident.

Last edited:

376748_10150472160871240_517086239_10330948_1186448857_n.jpg

Yellowbullet was all over this, don't think there was any video. But I Heard the driver had minor injuries!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back