Casey comes through!!!!! (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
Everything went perfectly with her surgery today - the worst case was 12 hours. It took five. She starts physical therapy tomorrow - surgeons are predicting she will back in school in January! Phoenix Chlidrens Hospital is a miraculous place.
Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. With a big sigh of relief, I can now say - Merry Christmas! Jim

Merry Christmas to you Grand Pa Jim...

Kat and My Love to Casey, her folks, and of course the grand parents...

Blessed Be

Karl

Thanks for inviting us into your family for this Jim. We'll keep Casey in our prayers as she re-enters her life. Thanks for the great news!

This has made my day. GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!

Everything went perfectly with her surgery today - the worst case was 12 hours. It took five. She starts physical therapy tomorrow - surgeons are predicting she will back in school in January! Phoenix Chlidrens Hospital is a miraculous place.
Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. With a big sigh of relief, I can now say - Merry Christmas! Jim

That is FANTASTIC news Jim. Thank you for the update!!

More good news - physical therapist had Casey uo and walking today!
This is just a miracle . . . 20 years ago she would have had a steel rod inserted in her spine and would have been in a body cast for weeks.
The incredible technology and staff at Phoenix Childrens Hospital made this possible, but I'm sure your prayers had a big part in the result.
Thank you again - Jim

Science has come so very far that it's impossible to imagine what's next. Jim, did you know Buzzz has rods in his back as well? He broke his back nearly destroying his spine in a weight lifting accident late in college. There were those who didn't give him a chance to come out without paralysis yet there are very few physical specimens I would want to trade bodies with more than 'ol Buzzz. His activity level is at full strength to boot so never discount the miracles God can do through these wonderful instruments he uses-that we call doctors. Keep us abreast of Casey's developments. This news is just awesome!

WOW!!! That is truly a miracle!!! Keep us updated on her progress. What a wonderful Christmas gift!

Casey was released from the hospital Saturday! Off of the serious pain meds and taking minimal doses of Percoset. Recovery is progressing much faster than the Docs expected.
Usually do Christmas Eve at our home with 20+ kids and grandkids. We're taking the celebration to Casey's house this year so she won't have to travel. It's gonna be a VERY Merry Christmas.
Thanks again to all of you for your thoughts and prayers - Jim

Great news Jim, so happy for you guys

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back