Carolina Connection (1 Viewer)

FABMAN

Nitro Member
Kevin and Delana Harvick coming into the Sport of Drag Racing is a obvious sign of how Bruton's mind works. Here you have the most innovative Drag Strip ever, being built in the heart of Nascar. I believe we are just seeing the beginning of new teams in the pro catagories, Roush Fenway (Ford), Penske (Dodge), Gibbs (Toyota), will be looking at this seriously. John Force said it in interview after failing to qualify Sat., I believe his words were MAKE SURE YOU GO OUT AND BY A FORD. The old saying RACE ON SUNDAY BUY ON MONDAY is getting ready to make a come back, the auto manufacture are hurting for sales and i believe they will see the importance of making a stronger stance in auto racing and where else to do that than through the #1 and #2 sport in auto racing. A new Toyota Pro Stock, what do you think.:D:cool:

Kevin and Delana Harvick coming into the Sport of Drag Racing is a obvious sign of how Bruton's mind works. Here you have the most innovative Drag Strip ever, being built in the heart of Nascar. I believe we are just seeing the beginning of new teams in the pro catagories, Roush Fenway (Ford), Penske (Dodge), Gibbs (Toyota), will be looking at this seriously. John Force said it in interview after failing to qualify Sat., I believe his words were MAKE SURE YOU GO OUT AND BY A FORD. The old saying RACE ON SUNDAY BUY ON MONDAY is getting ready to make a come back, the auto manufacture are hurting for sales and i believe they will see the importance of making a stronger stance in auto racing and where else to do that than through the #1 and #2 sport in auto racing. A new Toyota Pro Stock, what do you think.:D:cool:

lol.... the camary has been best selling car and has only won 3 races (in cup) none on the dragstrip! ...yet chevy impala leads the pack? (in cup) hows the pontiacs (g6?) selling due to pro stock domination? not very well...the old win sun sell monday is dead , toyota has proven that. fords funnycar deal has really stepped up their sales? as a detroiter i can tell u that this is true. people dont care if a car wins a race as long as it is cheap, gets good mileage and doesnt break down....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back