Caps and Snake at Indy (1 Viewer)

I hope they come out with a diecast at some point, would be a good addition to the Snake shelf.
View attachment 13365
I'm in , I will buy one. Heard somewhere else swag will be coming out! After winning today Ron said "this dos'nt happen". What a great idea he had and dotted the I's and crossed the T's in this deal. This will go into the archives as the coolest throwbacks ever! Way to go Ron - Congrats on the win!

I hope they come out with a diecast at some point, would be a good addition to the Snake shelf.
View attachment 13365
Do you have this car Paul?
The car is zip tied and screwed into the base. That’s the way it came.
The lid snaps into the base and has never been off.
IMG_1110.jpeg

There was one race in Elims when Capps & opponent (JR?) both got loose. Snake was watching and he hit his hand on his heart after the run. He knew exactly what was going on out there. He's never gonna forget what it was like to race a flopper.

Do you have this car Paul?
The car is zip tied and screwed into the base. That’s the way it came.
The lid snaps into the base and has never been off.
View attachment 13391

I’m more of a funny car guy. The Pepsi cars are my favorite. I’m pretty sure I have every scale of Pepsi Challenger ever offered from 1/64 to the Go Kart. Other than the real car of course. 😄
0239558C-9887-4DCC-9AE6-6DBE97603FCD.jpeg

There was one race in Elims when Capps & opponent (JR?) both got loose. Snake was watching and he hit his hand on his heart after the run. He knew exactly what was going on out there. He's never gonna forget what it was like to race a flopper.
It's in his DNA. I would love to see him take a 300 foot squirt.

that's cool paul, now i actually know two people that own the driveable cart version

I remember when Snake came out with the Pepsi Firebird. Saw it at AHRA Winternats at the old Tucson Dragway. I thought that car was sooooo slick! He won the race on a sub-par track. I think that was 1982, more or less.

do you think behind closed doors at mopar/dodge motorsports a few people still whisper to each other?, 'you know not going with capps was a big mistake'
That's still a lil baffling to me. I get that he was going out on a new venture but to pass on a guy who just won his second championship with your brand? Then he goes back to back in his first year with another manufacturer and could very well 3 peat this year?

Mistakes were made.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back