Capps and Force 1st round (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I got that 'feeling' of eyes burning the back of my head. ;)

So you did feel it then??? J/K. It was all good. 2nd round was my fav though. Mike Ashley's popularity on my scale went up alot yesterday! I like Capps, dont have anything against him, but Force is my man. I hope he pulls it out, but I think like I have all year, this is Capps year. Every time Force can gain on Capps or beat him, he fails to do so. You dont win championships like that. Atleast its better this year than the one he gave them last year with 10 first round loses. If a JFR car cant win it, then I wouldnt mind seeing Capps, TJ, win it.

I still hope and think this IS Capps year but somebody better tell R. Hight! That car is scarey lately!

I still hope and think this IS Capps year but somebody better tell R. Hight! That car is scarey lately!

Good point. The Hight/ Prock combo is capable of a hot streak (w/ NR to boot) and winning the prize. You can bet in TF that Kalitta and Shoe are not so focused on each other that they have forgotten that Bud car.

Good point. The Hight/ Prock combo is capable of a hot streak (w/ NR to boot) and winning the prize. You can bet in TF that Kalitta and Shoe are not so focused on each other that they have forgotten that Bud car.

"Capable of"? They're in the middle of one!! :D You make a good point about their focus. Just less than 5 rounds behind and that car is flying.

Hmmmm, I guess we'll see. But I'm not feeling that result.

Hey Kelly. I wouldn't mind seeing Capps winning the championship, but i still think it will be Force. I'm sure you remember that Capps took Force out in the finals at Gainesville, the race I go to. I enjoyed hanging with Capps in winner's circle. I was in a pic with him and he gave me his hat. He is really a great guy. If he does get the championship i will be happy for him.

No sweat Lynn......I'm like Justin, though. I've felt this was Ron's year from the get-go. :)

Can some one please post all the predictions - our TV coverage is a little bit lacking.

Thanks

Tony
Mike's picks were:
TF - Tony Schumacher
FC - Robert Hight
PS - Jason Line
PSM - Andrew Hines

Dave's picks were:
TF - Brandon Bernstein
FC - Ron Capps
PS - Jason Line
PSM - Andrew Hines

Gary's picks were:
TF - Tony Schumacher
FC - John Force
PS - Greg Anderson
PSM - Andrew Hines

Marty's picks were:
TF - Tony Schumacher
FC - Ron Capps
PS - Greg Anderson
PSM - Andrew Hines

Looks like Hines was the only across the board fave.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back