Cameron Ferre Returns (1 Viewer)

I’m not too familiar with the name Jerry Freeman. I did some Google research and found this from 2000. It looks like they did some testing at Indy last year. Always great to see another team.

Does anybody know what happened to Cameron's car on Friday? He was shut off after his burnout in round 1 qualifying. I don't see where the team ran in Q2.

Does anybody know what happened to Cameron's car on Friday? He was shut off after his burnout in round 1 qualifying. I don't see where the team ran in Q2.
In Q1 it looked as if they had several fuel leaks. They were forced to shut it off.

in clay's video, and comments regarding first round against ferre; it was mentioned ferre was directed to only make a 60' squirt, unless he saw
something really wrong with clay. went on to say the owner jerry freeman was scheduled to license on monday in bristol.

in clay's video, and comments regarding first round against ferre; it was mentioned ferre was directed to only make a 60' squirt, unless he saw
something really wrong with clay. went on to say the owner jerry freeman was scheduled to license on monday in bristol.
Don't know what is going to happen next, but having Cameron help them to get started is a smart move. He most likely has access to more Run data from basic RacePak setups than anyone with maybe the exception of Todd Paton. Unfortunately the RacePak has no channel for fuel leaks.

Don't know what is going to happen next, but having Cameron help them to get started is a smart move. He most likely has access to more Run data from basic RacePak setups than anyone with maybe the exception of Todd Paton. Unfortunately the RacePak has no channel for fuel leaks.
Hey. Yes, I'm the guy from Huntsville, AL who drove IHRA top fuel in mid 90's and TA/FC after that. Crew guy for Ron Swearingen with KC Spurlock, Freddie Neely, and Lori Johns in early 90's. My brother Garry and me own and pay for everything. We both have regular jobs. Truck and trailer is our dads. Family team. No, that was not the first time the car had been cranked. Bought car through Bobby Lagana from Tripp Tatum. It's been running for a year now. Took 3 years to get to the first race. I've made 4 short runs in it. We made 2 license runs in Indy in August. Had Johnny West come to the shop in Huntsville in February. Spent 3 days going over everything. Made a 330 run in April at local track before going to Bristol. Got Camerons number from Johnny. They are both great people. Best thing we ever could have done is getting them to help us. We are progressively going further down the track trying to keep it in one piece. I will eventually get my license and start driving. Might be next year. Its hard to get time off for everyone and it's insanely expensive. Until then hopefully Cameron doesn't get tired of hanging out with a bunch of toothless rednecks at the track and keeps driving for us. We will be in Virginia and plan to go to Charlotte, Dallas, and maybe St. Louis this fall. We're going to regroup while they go west and float on the lake during the summer.

Jerry Freeman

Hey. Yes, I'm the guy from Huntsville, AL who drove IHRA top fuel in mid 90's and TA/FC after that. Crew guy for Ron Swearingen with KC Spurlock, Freddie Neely, and Lori Johns in early 90's. My brother Garry and me own and pay for everything. We both have regular jobs. Truck and trailer is our dads. Family team. No, that was not the first time the car had been cranked. Bought car through Bobby Lagana from Tripp Tatum. It's been running for a year now. Took 3 years to get to the first race. I've made 4 short runs in it. We made 2 license runs in Indy in August. Had Johnny West come to the shop in Huntsville in February. Spent 3 days going over everything. Made a 330 run in April at local track before going to Bristol. Got Camerons number from Johnny. They are both great people. Best thing we ever could have done is getting them to help us. We are progressively going further down the track trying to keep it in one piece. I will eventually get my license and start driving. Might be next year. Its hard to get time off for everyone and it's insanely expensive. Until then hopefully Cameron doesn't get tired of hanging out with a bunch of toothless rednecks at the track and keeps driving for us. We will be in Virginia and plan to go to Charlotte, Dallas, and maybe St. Louis this fall. We're going to regroup while they go west and float on the lake during the summer.

Jerry Freeman
AWESOME Mr Freeman good luck in Richmond this weekend!

Jerry Freeman
Thanks for jumping on here! Its always great to have another independent team to root for! I agree with you on Johnny West, he is one of the best in the business to come in and help a team get started or find their way.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back