Camaro or Challenger bodies ? (1 Viewer)

I would love to see it, except who knows what they would look like after conforming to the big show aero package. I remember reading recently that one of the big Pro Stock chassis builders was looking for approval from NHRA on the new Camaro for PS.

Does anybody know if the Camaro or Challenger bodies will be on funny cars in the near future?

I think the more appropriate question is, when someone does use a Camaro or Challenger Funny Car body, will it look anything like a Camaro or Challenger? The answer, sadly, is likely, "no."

Last edited:
If the Camaro comes out it won't be backed by GM... they don't even want it pushed in NASCAR like the Mustang and the Challenger bodied cars runnign the Nationwide series... they are key on the Impala for some reason....

Billy

If the Camaro comes out it won't be backed by GM... they don't even want it pushed in NASCAR like the Mustang and the Challenger bodied cars runnign the Nationwide series... they are key on the Impala for some reason....

Billy

They sell every Camaro they build right now ... so that is why they push the Impala ... the only time I have been in an Impala it was a rental car ... I can't think of 1 person when given the choice would buy an Impala. Most people are buying Honda Accords or VW Jettas or Hyundais in that segment ...

PS the new Nationwide cars look WAY better than the Cup cars ...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back