Cagnazzi adds #3......... (1 Viewer)

I've been wondering about this. I think NHRA had something quite a while back about a developmental contract.

Thanks for the link Alan, that Avatar of your's is hysterical.....
grinning-smiley-004.gif

wow, that team is on thier way to being dominant for years to come. i wonder if kb racing is considering a 3rd car?

Tuck competed at the Australian Winternationals 2 weeks ago and made the finals of Pro Stock in the car in that pic. He was only beaten by a couple of coats of paint by a team that I crew for. He was as happy for us as he would have been if he had won himself. He is a class guy, can drive his a$$ off and is the real deal. When he gets on top of the US PS deals he will be a force to be reckoned with. He comes from champ stock as his dad is a bit of a ledgend down here with carbs and setups and is a past champ (and still driving). Having Jeggie and Connelly as team mates is huge for him. He is in Etown this weekend and there for the rest of the tour. If anyone sees him around the pits make sure you say gday....he is a good guy. We all hope in Oz he will do well.

Cheers
Jason

I had never heard of Shane Tucker, It seems Victor Bray and Bret Stevens get most of the Ink down under. But Nazzi doesn't spend $$$ in drivers he doesn't have confidence in...;)

This is actually pretty old news. Its been a know fact over here for quite some time now. Like Jason said, he's runner-up finish at the Winternationals was one of the bst drives I have ever seen. All through qualifying his car was never at the top of the sheets, then come race day he was knocking the tree down all day and the final was a very close one. I'm sure he will de well over there. Another Aussie that we can barrack for!! (or 'root' for as you say:p)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back