Cagnazzi Racings Third Driver Licensing This Week (1 Viewer)

Bullet

Nitro Member
It looks as if Cagnazzi Racings third Aussie driver, Shane Tucker will be performing some licensing later this week.

Good luck mate, I am sure you will do well.

Now if they can find a marketing partner to get on board we could see him out there full time.

first the KB team come sout with a blocker now Cagnazzi.

I'm available to drive a blocker car for anyone else out there :)

im still in shock over the snub i got for rob mansfiled but ill get over it :D if ron krisher whos running cagnazzi power and if the time come he will dive like greg louganis, then thats 4 for them :mad:

Shane Tucker licensed today at ZMax Dragway at Concord North Carolina. Driving a Cagnazzi Racing Chevrolet Cobalt Shane did two Half Passes, Two 1000 Foot passes and two full passes to gain his NHRA License.
On his two full passes Shane went 6.73 at 206 and then his final pass 6.721 at 206.48. Greg Anderson and Lason Line signed his license off, and He is now another step closer to making his dream a reality. Others Testing today were Kurt Johnson 6.69 at 207, Greg Anderson 6.69 at 207 and Warren Johson 6.71 at 207. Thanks for all your support and we will keep working towards putting an Aussie amongst the drivers in Prostock in the NHRA.

The above was posted by Shane's Dad at Dragster.com.au.

Good job mate.

Good to see sub .70 passes on a brand new surface. Good to see KJ at the top of the sheet. Also good to see more antipodeans getting into the game. Good on ya Shane.

Remember here they are Pontiacs, not Holdens, the steering wheel is on the left, not the right, you drive on the right not the left, don't make fun of us for drinking Fosters because we can't get VB, XXXX, or Coopers Sparkling ... and the water swirls the opposite way you are used to. Lastly, keep the vegemite to yourself and you'll do just fine!!!

Last edited:
"Shane Tucker licensed today at ZMax Dragway at Concord North Carolina. Driving a Cagnazzi Racing Chevrolet Cobalt Shane did two Half Passes, Two 1000 Foot passes and two full passes to gain his NHRA License...."

The above was posted by Shane's Dad at Dragster.com.au.

Good job mate.

Just curious, if someone wants to license in TF/FC are they required to run the full 1/4 mile or 1000 ft? (Sorry if this has been discussed before)

Just curious, if someone wants to license in TF/FC are they required to run the full 1/4 mile or 1000 ft? (Sorry if this has been discussed before)

that is a good question... i would assume 1000' but you know where assuming can get you lol

Is NHRA allowing anyone to license in TF/FC right now? With the 'nitro shortage'/ no testing, blah blah and all? :confused:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back