Enders driving for Cagnazzi (1 Viewer)

good deal...and a nice looking race car too

I just hope I'm not the only one that can't identify what kind of car it is supposed to be :confused:

I'm happy for Erica. Now she has a shot of at least qualifying and going rounds.

As for dad.... he would just get in the way so maybe it's a good thing he's not involved.

Totally agree! I think her Dad was more of a distraction than anything....now maybe she can relax and just drive the car.

Not sure why Geiger refers to her as "drag racing superstar" though! Accumulate some wins, a lot of them, and maybe she can get to that status....until then, "pro stock driver" is much more appropriate, JMO.

perhaps itis because she is very recognizable.:p
Jrs, the movie and been around for a while etc.
Not just a moniker because of wins or loses:rolleyes::confused:

Dean

I am glad she was able to find a sponsor and get back out there in a good car. It is the same car Jeggie drove last year, so we know it can win.

I have to say she is a Super Star. I know this because of the amount of people that have waited in those long lines to get an autograph, photo, or just to say Hi. It was pretty amazing to me.

Good luck EE the Wally awaits you!

Congratulations Erica....Good to see you back. I have to agree she is a star...may not have the "wins" to prove it but she sure is a marketing star.

On a side note, My wife and I met Erica out shopping in one the Veg$s malls, she was more than friendly and nice. The next day at the track mt wife then knew why she was so popular. Thanks Erica.

Its good to see her back with Cagnazzi. It's a classy and winning team. If she can do 1/2 as good as Jeggy she should do great.
It's also good to hear that dad is not involved, she can now relax a little more and concentrate on her driving and not have to listen to him.

Not sure why Geiger refers to her as "drag racing superstar" though! Accumulate some wins, a lot of them, and maybe she can get to that status....until then, "pro stock driver" is much more appropriate, JMO.

They're personal friends and are both from Houston. Rob has always referred to her as a superstar. If she is indeed a superstar, what would that make drivers like Warren Johnson, Bob Glidden, Bruce Allen, Jeggie, Greg Anderson, etc.? I agree with you Michael...win a couple dozen races and a championship or two and then you're a superstar. Until then, you're an aspiring superstar.

They're personal friends and are both from Houston. Rob has always referred to her as a superstar. If she is indeed a superstar, what would that make drivers like Warren Johnson, Bob Glidden, Bruce Allen, Jeggie, Greg Anderson, etc.? I agree with you Michael...win a couple dozen races and a championship or two and then you're a superstar. Until then, you're an aspiring superstar.
Thank you!
I was using the "if you cant say anything good...." method on this thread. I`ll give EE a chance , but there are so many other better "sidelined" drivers out there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back